What Paint Brush Color Do You Recommend for Kyriis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
I have a Kyrii that needs to be painted...but what color? I DO NOT want my Kyrii to be a baby (I already have a Baby Zafara).

I'm FAR too old to be on Neopets, but I am, and I just had to comment because I love Kyriis X3

Kyriis seem to have a rather mischievous glint in their eye, so I always found the Pirate paintbrush to be a good fit. Snow, striped, and white Kyriis all look quite nice as well in my opinion -- makes them look like some kind of fluffy arctic animal! Ghost works nicely too.

My personal favourite brush for Kyriis, though, is Royal. It makes them look like the plotting noblemen/women you see in movies and books :p

Darn, I need to earn some points for a baby brush...
Anyway, I've always like the Shadow brush. ^o^

Oh. OH. I had no idea about the name :p That changes a lot, I can't imagine Skrillex_Kyrii being a little floofy snow-thing anymore. Shadow would definitely fit then, and I'm also getting a mental image of Electric....maybe even Robot?

Edit: My bad. Robot is apparently not a paintbrush. I'm actually rather new to Neopets and I thought all special colours came from brushes. Herp-a-derp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...Well, it depends on what his personality is. He's a Dubstep DJ Kyrii...so, Shadow or Ghost color.

All my pets are babies...xD

( i know, so creative! )

I recommend Speckled! Its such a adorable color for your kyrii! I was able to get mines for a cheap price,but they could go very high since there is a limited amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back