"Newer" tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaMamita

Reaction score
Hey everyone--

I haven't been on this site in ages and have recently gotten back into the tama phase that permeated my existence when I was much younger. So, a few years ago, I bought the tama iD, but now there are a billion versions of these colorful egg-shaped, crystal encrusted, princess-like infused versions of my iD (like the P's and iD L's, etc), but I don't know the difference between any of them. In fact, how many are there? Are they worth buying? What makes them special or better than the previous version? What do you think?

Of the colour versions there are:

- tamagotchi +Color

- tamagotchi +Color Hexagon (has new characters and games)

- iD

- iD Melody Crown (has Lovelin & Meloditchi as raisable characters)

- iD L (32 new characters I believe, new features such as clothing and pets for your tama)

- iD L English (same as above but in English)

- iD L Princess Spacey (replaces some of the iD L characters with Himespetchi, etc.)

- Tamagotchi P's (has pierces with new content to add new characters, transformations, games etc., also all new characters from the iD L)

I personally recommend the iD L's and the P's, both versions have so many features and very cute characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of the colour versions there are:

- tamagotchi +Color

- tamagotchi +Color Hexagon (has new characters and games)

- iD

- iD Melody Crown (has Lovelin & Meloditchi as raisable characters)

- iD L (32 new characters I believe, new features such as clothing and pets for your tama)

- iD L English (same as above but in English)

- iD L Princess Spacey (replaces some of the iD L characters with Himespetchi, etc.)

- Tamagotchi P's (has pierces with new content to add new characters, transformations, games etc., also all new characters from the iD L)

I personally recommend the iD L's and the P's, both versions have so many features and very cute characters.
There's also the 15th Anniversary iD L which works like the regular iD L but with lots of different and special characters.

I love my iD L's but I love my P's more ;)

Wow I can't believe I forgot the 15th Anniversary one, it's my fav of the iD L series. Man there are way too many iD L versions haha

Yessss. I just looked at the P's on youtube, and I could die because they are stupidly cute. I mean, hello kitty characters on your tamagotchi? I seriously would die.

I feel like selling part of my collection to buy some color ones as I don't play with the others much anymore. College will do that to ya.

Thanks for updating me on the various versions, though. Honestly, googling all of them would torture me. Need I say more? Anyway, so the P's are the best ones so far, right?

I'd say the P's are definitely the best, especially if you buy the pierces (like the Hello Kitty one) to go with it. It also has the ability to do three and four-way connections between other P's to play games ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back