This totally melted my heart...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camoth

Reaction score
Just wanted to share it. You've all probably seen it before but I never did:

(Fleur is my real name by the way)

ksA9Fi2l.jpg

How can a simple electronic toy touch my heart like that? *sigh* :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see what you mean. It does look really touching. Thanks for showing us :) And it's in English too! You must be so pleased to have an iDL E. I always wanted to get one myself. Where did you get it from?

And Fleur? That is a beautiful name. In fact, I think I'm going to call my next Tamagotchi that.

*Amended to remove excessive size and illegible font.

I can see what you mean. It does look really touching. Thanks for showing us :) And it's in English too! You must be so pleased to have an iDL E. I always wanted to get one myself. Where did you get it from?

And Fleur? That is a beautiful name. In fact, I think I'm going to call my next Tamagotchi that.
Haha thank you! You made sure I wouldn't miss that post of yours alright ;)

Yeah I totally love my iDL E! It's the best Tama I have ever had. And to get Mametchi today on the first try is just icing on the cake.

Haha thank you! You made sure I wouldn't miss that post of yours alright ;)

Yeah I totally love my iDL E! It's the best Tama I have ever had. And to get Mametchi today on the first try is just icing on the cake.
You got him on your first go? I'm most impressed! You've inspired me so much that I want to start my iD L up again. I think getting Mametchi on your first go is quite an achievement. You must be very talented. And incredibly skillful.

And by the way, I love how he calls your name in the picture. I like how you dressed him up too. It's really cute.

*Amended to remove excessive size and illegible font.

You got him on your first go? I'm most impressed! You've inspired me so much that I want to start my iD L up again. I think getting Mametchi on your first go is quite an achievement. You must be very talented. And incredibly skillful.

And by the way, I love how he calls your name in the picture. I like how you dressed him up too. It's really cute.
That's really nice! Yeah, right now he's wearing a tuxedo and a crown, lolz. He's so arrogant, but I still love him ;)

That's really nice! Yeah, right now he's wearing a tuxedo and a crown, lolz. He's so arrogant, but I still love him ;)
You really know how to make him look professional! I can imagine him wearing his tuxedo and crown and looking dressed up to success!
I know Tamagotchis can be very needy when they're young. How old is he at the moment?

P.S. I'm starting up my iD L now as I'm so inspired by your most impressive care taking to get Mametchi on your first go.

Awww, that's so sweet <3 I know how you feel... when Mametchi talks to me in the Tamagotchi Corner Shop games I just want to reach in and snuggle him ;u;

The Tamagotchi round the world app lite was a demo and it had Mametchi in there I fell in love with him so cute and boy I just wanted to hug my iPod just to reach him yep Mametchi is cute :)

Aw, that's adorable!

I have an ID L and once got a Mametchi on it. I took him to the hension jo and he became prince Mametchi!
Just too adorable, too adorable. :3

-Tamacass

awwwww.. such a sweet little one.. im waiting for my english idl toooo. should be arriving in a couple of weeks.. cant waittt~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back