I NEEDS THE HELP!1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimashimatchi_Pal

Reaction score
OK I NEEDS HELP!

I want to get my friend any tamagotchi as long as its orange, red or yellow. and I have a budget of £5 ($8.21) for that one.

Also, I want to get my other friend a blue tamagotchi (any version as well) as long as its blue or royal blue for £5 or under as well.

I've looked and cant find any :( Will someone help me look? Thanks :D

OK I NEEDS HELP!

I want to get my friend any tamagotchi as long as its orange, red or yellow. and I have a budget of £5 ($8.21) for that one.

Also, I want to get my other friend a blue tamagotchi (any version as well) as long as its blue or royal blue for £5 or under as well.

I've looked and cant find any :( Will someone help me look? Thanks :D
I dont think you're going to be able to get one for so cheap. You can check out my Ebay corner post (i found some relatively cheap ones.) The cheapest you be able to find it probably $15 without shipping...

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think you're going to be able to get one for so cheap. You can check out my Ebay corner post (i found some relatively cheap ones.) The cheapest you be able to find it probably $15 without shipping...
Ok thanks! Where is your corner post??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back