Brand new tama-go glitching.. :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliciavz88

Reaction score
Im running my second wave tamago for the 1st time, and all of a sudden today the icons at the bottom and the top of the screen randomly light up by themselves. I can still scroll through them, and select icons, they just randomly light up and then disapear when they want. I noticed yesturday that the tamago also didnt want to read any of my gotchi figures i had. Only after alot of effort. Could this be a low battery glitch or something else? Pls let me know if this has ever happened to you?

That's odd...are the icons completely gone now? It looks like that in the second picture :/

It might be a defect of being bumped or something, causing the screen components within the Tamagotchi to become loose.

Something might be loose. Can you open it and tighten all the screws if they need it? (Do this at your own risk.)

Do you get any noise glitches? Did you try to change the battery just in case?

That's very odd. Did you drop your tamago at all? If you did you should probably tighten the screws, like Midorime said. Also try putting in new batteries. I hope your able to fix it! ;)

Yes all the icons are completely gone...its very odd. But today the " my batteries are low" screen popped up on it.. IM HOPING thats wat the problem was. But ill still prolly have to open it up to see what is up.. Im pretty sure i didnt drop it either..But who knows. Maybe someone dropped it way before i ever got it :?

Yeah, sounds like the battery. Clean the contacts a little before putting a new one in, and make sure everything is nice and tight.

Well I baught brand new batteries today at walmart...and still no icons. :/ So I took the back and the from off the tama and started testing different areas to see if maybe its a loose wire or screw. No luck so far.. I dont know what to do beyond this, unless I undo all the wires and re-solder them all.. aye! I wish there was a tama repair shop..or return center. Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird. Can you remove the screen at all in the TamaGos? I'd say peel it back and clean the connectors (those rubber pads) very gently, but again, do at your absolute own risk.

Good news..Im pretty sure i found out what the problem is...its something to do with the batteries

connection things, the contacts. When i started messing with the stability of the batteries..the icons started showing up.

But i dont know how to make the icons stay without jigging the battery constantly... any ideas?

Good news..Im pretty sure i found out what the problem is...its something to do with the batteries

connection things, the contacts. When i started messing with the stability of the batteries..the icons started showing up.

But i dont know how to make the icons stay without jigging the battery constantly... any ideas?
Maybe something you can place on top of the batteries to create more pressure? Tin foil? I'm just thinking out loud here :)

Ya maybe ill try that, thanks. :D I let yall know if I got it working again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back