Great Way to Carry Your Tamas: Mimi Pochi's!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuraLove

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently bought two silicon coin pouches from Japan called Mimi Pochi's and they fit my tamas perfectly! They're really cute and the silicon is very soft so it won't scratch your tamas. Here are some photos of mine:

So far I am totally in love with these! They're quite spacious and as you can see fit more than one non-colour tama in them.

OMGOSH I NEED THEM

I NEED THEM

NEED

I LOVE THIS OMGOMGOFNGKJDGdsfnssdgGFg

I saw these at Little Tokyo and almost bought one, but they were very overpriced. >_< Plus I worry if they're pure silicone or a rubber composite, because I'm allergic to some rubbers, especially latex.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw these at Little Tokyo and almost bought one, but they were very overpriced. >_< Plus I worry if they're pure silicone or a rubber composite, because I'm allergic to some rubbers, especially latex.
Yeah I've seen them very overpriced on Amazon as well, I think Strapya World has the best prices right now. I'm pretty sure they're a rubber composite, they have that latex smell (not strong, but noticeable) so probably better to be on the safe side.

Yeah I've seen them very overpriced on Amazon as well, I think Strapya World has the best prices right now. I'm pretty sure they're a rubber composite, they have that latex smell (not strong, but noticeable) so probably better to be on the safe side.
I see a bunch for cheapies on Ebay, but I might just stick with the grenades I saw. They zip up and such, and have meshing and a clip in case you need to clip some keys on or something. Should work decently with some Tamas.

Oh they are so cute! I want like 20!

But I do have to ask, do they attract dust and fluff? Some silicone does that.

Oh they are so cute! I want like 20!

But I do have to ask, do they attract dust and fluff? Some silicone does that.
Nope! I was worried about that too, but mine aren't getting any dust on them, and I've been carrying them around for two days now (and I have a cat :p )

Nope! I was worried about that too, but mine aren't getting any dust on them, and I've been carrying them around for two days now (and I have a cat :p )
Good to know! Now to choose what ones to get! XD

I actually found these at my local 99 cent store, but only solid colors or zebra stripes. Not bad for a buck, i picked one up.

I bought a Calico one. 13.00 on Amazon with free shipping if you have Prime!

Wow these are great don't care if they are over priced in little tokyo I'm going there soon so hopefully I can buy them I have big troubles with keeping my tamas in good condition.

Oh wow these are too Cute! If they had a panda I'd buy in a shot loving the kitties though. Silicon is quite durable too isn't it so can imagine these being good armor for the tamas ^^ such nice find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back