Introduction Tamagotchi anime version: Friends in the future

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamastar133

Reaction score
So lets start the story you see this was inspried by Tamagotchi and Tamagotchi Yume Kira dreams along with Tamagotchi Miracle Friends about Mametchi and all his pals! Enjoy that was what the story is anyway before you decied to read this might have some shipping oops sorry if you don't like it but first I'll type this!

(Might inclued HimespetchixMametchi oops)

Chapter 1 what happen?

Hello there I'm Mametchi and well it's about the future i'm here with my old and new Tama-friends boy lots have happen last time I came to visit here. In dream town Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi are now famous Idols (Pop Stars) all over Tamagotchi Planet Lovelitchi even likes them and Melodytchi too. Pianitchi and Melodytchi work together sometimes since you see Lovelitchi has found love for Kuromametchi (Note: Guys this is the shipping part sorry if you don't like it) and hasn't been hanging out with us much lately. Memetchi owns a Salon and Kuchipatchi has a restrant! Every since Himespetchi left me and my pals in Dream Town we never heard of her again until today when I got a message from her. I told everyone I knew about this we were very happy and Valentines day is tomorrow and it happens to be her birthday we're making a huge party for her. Lovelitchi is coming as Lovelin and Kuromametchi,Melodytchi,Pianitchi,Kuchipatchi,and Memetchi Coffretchi no longer is our friend um long story. Pianitchi likes to be with us and she visit us once in a while like 2 weeks Cafe Mama doesn't mind she has other pals in DT but seems to miss us more. Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi are planning to come we want to show Clulutchi and Miraitchi to Himespetchi we hope they'll come.

To be finished soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back