A few questions about the Keitai Akai version

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol_tama

Reaction score
Hey guys. I recently got my very first Akai from a trade and it still is a bit of a mystery for me (it's not very similar to the UraTama), so I'd like to ask a few things.
First of all, when I play the racing game, it does not fill up the happiness hearts. So it is just to earn some points quickly?
Next, someone told me that 'you can only play the games periodically' - what does that mean?
And what's with the toys? Soemone said you can somehow unlock them???
An old guy, that appears on UraTama too, visited me twice and sold me a ball (I think) and a jumping rope, are those only one-use items? I didn't try yet cause I was afraid I would lose them.
And is there anything more I should know about this version?
Thanks. :)

The swimming game is a luck-based game where you bet on what place your Tama will come in. It does not raise happiness. Certain items will increase your luck and therefore your chances of winning (Pixelmood has a fantastic item chart explaining this.)

You can play the games as much as you want.

The items are multiple use, including food and snacks. You get them from the old man who sells you things periodically, or through item codes (also found on Pixelmood.)

Also: you can only feed your Tama wine when it becomes an adult ;)

Edit: there's also a way to have the king clean up your tama's poops by donating 1,000 points to him. Pixelmood explains how to do this with detailed instructions

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Thx! This is really helpful! Thank you all for replying, I even printed myself a chart with the items for my tamafolder! ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back