I feel like I just robbed someone from their Tama stuff :p

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camoth

Reaction score
OMG! I just got this steal of a deal (I think):

English MIB Angel including Angel plushie and shipping: $85 USD!!!

https://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221375405463

I think this is a really good deal. What do you guys think?

edit: the seller has another offer with the english angel and plushie which ends today: https://www.ebay.nl/itm/BANDAI-TAMAGOTCHI-White-ANGEL-CYBER-PET-With-Soft-Yellow-Secret-Pocket-Pet-MIB-/321324555870?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item4ad06f9e5e

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. I'm not sure how much the plushes usually sell for, but my (then new) white US Angel was $29 including shipping. But I don't have the matching Angel holder so I couldn't say for sure :)

I don't think that was a steal of a deal, tbh... To me it's even overpriced, but this could be just me...

I saw no English Angels cheaper than that, even without the plushie. I've been watching a few weeks now and nothing came close to this price.

Aaah well, I'm happy ;)

Theres an auction for an English angel going around 30$... besides, there are a few english ones on Ebay at the moment. Don't worry, everyone makes bad deals :) You could ask to return it to the seller? Will cost you the shipping but you'll save 30$.

Theres an auction for an English angel going around 30$... besides, there are a few english ones on Ebay at the moment. Don't worry, everyone makes bad deals :) You could ask to return it to the seller? Will cost you the shipping but you'll save 30$.
Hmm... I might have to improve my search tactics then. Its okay, I dont mind paying this price. I hardly ever bid. I almost always use buy it now.

Auctions can also increase in level quite a lot - so even if they start at around $30 they can end up being much more.

I was always under the impression that American Angels go for much more than Japanese models. Like around $50 -$95 for American (English) language compared to $35-$50 for Japanese.

Maybe it wasn't a steal of a deal, but I don't think it's so bad really. If it is what you wanted and you are satisfied, that's the most important thing ;)

Edit: See this topic for a price guide: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/182566-tamagotchi-general-pricing-for-tradesellbuy/

Auctions can also increase in level quite a lot - so even if they start at around $30 they can end up being much more.

If it is what you wanted and you are satisfied, that's the most important thing ;)
I don't know why, but since last week I've seen a P's finish for $22, a lot included a mint Osutchi for $20 not even get a bid, a NIB P1 end at $16... I watch Ebay very closely daily and at the time sellers would make more money with Buy It Nows than Bids :/

But it's true -and it's something easily forgotten, I think-, the most important thing is to be happy and enjoy the Tamagotchis we have <3 Have fun and enjoy that Angel! It looks so much fun *-*

I was always under the impression that American Angels go for much more than Japanese models. Like around $50 -$95 for American (English) language compared to $35-$50 for Japanese.

Maybe it wasn't a steal of a deal, but I don't think it's so bad really. If it is what you wanted and you are satisfied, that's the most important thing ;)

Edit: See this topic for a price guide: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/182566-tamagotchi-general-pricing-for-tradesellbuy/
Thanks for pointing out that thread!

I don't have the time to keep checking auctions. I prefer buying Tamagotchi's directly. Topic title was probably a bit over the top looking back now :p

Ah well, I'm happy with my plushie and my English Angel which I've wanted for quite a long time now.

I don't know why, but since last week I've seen a P's finish for $22, a lot included a mint Osutchi for $20 not even get a bid, a NIB P1 end at $16... I watch Ebay very closely daily and at the time sellers would make more money with Buy It Nows than Bids :/
When I bid on my Yellow P's mine ended at $15 and I was astonished because the last one I bid on got almost to 70. So I think depending on the item you could make more.

But it's true -and it's something easily forgotten, I think-, the most important thing is to be happy and enjoy the Tamagotchis we have

When I bid on my Yellow P's mine ended at $15 and I was astonished because the last one I bid on got almost to 70. So I think depending on the item you could make more.

I guess I didn't really make it clear that I was referring to auctions on something like an English language TamaAngel - not just any tamagotchi. I do agree that other versions of tamagotchis can go for excellent prices at auction. But it is still true that the coveted versions - either more popular, collectable, versions (for example) can fetch a lot more.

I've got a brand new mint in package V3 but they just don't go for the kind of price I'd like to get for it, so I am hanging onto it (still hoping that sometime in the future it will appreciate in value) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back