Pocket neopets game systems?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Windveil

Reaction score
I've got two of them and I was wondering if anyone else here had any!

Especially if you have the faerieland set of three, I've not seen many of them online.

This picture shows mine (and the other two pets of my tiny collection):

vhsttx.jpg

... and here's the inside of the faerieland one because I think it's neat c:

161n8uf.jpg

Those look pretty cool! I didn't know there were any handheld Neopets games. Looks pretty complicated too with all the buttons and stuff.

I like that frog virtualpet you have too. Looks cute!

I used to have 4 of the smaller ones but now I just have one that I recently found at a flea market

I've wanted the faerie land deluxe set since it came out though!

@Camoth They're actually pretty simple! The spots on the inside are where you can place one of the figures for quick access to a game or area. You also use them to switch between each neopet.

And isn't he though? The game itself is pretty boring but the pets are super adorable so I've kept it around.

---

@Brittygotchi I'm actually kinda sorta thinking about selling it (or maybe trading it?), would you like me to keep you posted?

I have both large pets. Then Aisha and Kougra with the flip tops and a newer Acara. I enjoy the larger ones better since the games are more challenging to me. I bring them out every once in a while. It's a bit hard to carry the deluxe pets around, but when there isn't anything to do/waiting around... Perfect and worth the carrying.

I have a pocket neopet, the Kacheek one and then I have the Deluxe Neopet with the Draik, Lupe and Lxi.

Got them both from my friend :)

@SailorRosette I always used to take one on bus rides when I was in middle school. They really can be a pretty good distraction! But when it comes to virtual pets I think I more like the care aspect so while the games are fun, it just isn't really my cup of tea.

@Brittygotchi Awesome! I'll let you know when I decide then c:

@LittleChocoWolf You have a nice friend! I kinda wish I had gotten the meridell one when I was little. Draiks are the best x)

I would take my Fairieland one with me to school a lot. It was easy to play with but very forgiving.

I got my meridell one from my neighbor for doing lawn work for her. She knows I have a thing for toys, so she let me look in a box of old toys and there it was, free. Doesn't have the figures but it works perfectly. She is a cool grandma even if her grand kids don't think so. They didn't appreciate most of the toys she bought for them. It wasn't high-tech enough for them. I am so thankful for that toy. She is greatful for the help and that something she liked is getting used and loved. I still help her when I can. Who knows what treasures can come out of helping someone?

I had that large neopet thing when I was a little kid. It looked different on the inside though and had different characters. It was this one I think!

medium.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
@Carol_tama I believe the kacheek ones are haunted woods themed!

@Jhud I think there was only the faerieland and meridell deluxe ones, but a darigan citadel one would have been super cool o:

I don't think any of the smaller ones were darigan themed unfortunately.

There was the one by zazzle? (not 100% sure whom) Its blue with yellow buttons, loud... I have at one. It's fine but I prefer the classics. I think I bought it on clearance. They never seemed that popular around here. It was greyscale toned.

I've never even heard of those! Do you have any pictures of it?

After some searching on google I can't find anything that fits that description and now I'm really curious x)

Pocket Neopets is so fun! I remember in order to be able to take it away from the central of Neopia or Faerieland around the world to connect to the Internet. This is a very addicting virtual pet game! Bring back the memories! <3

Ooh! Awesome! I just bought the Zizzle/Zazzle one, can't wait till it arrives. :)

I also have the Faerieland, Meridell, Aisha (Lost Desert), and Kougra (Mystery Island) ones. They had these really cool star shaped ones that were specific pets as well (Mini-Palz? I think by Jakks Pacific?). I really wish they had created a Happy Valley pocket pet one, I saw a picture of a prototype but as far as I know they never released it (rats!)

Huh, I had no idea about the Zizzle one!

I have the small Grundo one and the deluxe Faerieland one. I also have the star shaped Acara one.

Ugh, a Happy Valley themed one would've been awesome! D: I also wish there was a Cybunny one, because I'm obsessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back