Together with some other folks ( TamaTalk Fan day? ) I came up with the plan to organize a TamaTalk online chat meet.
Now I would like to hear input from everyone who would like to do this as well so we can get some great ideas! Some things I'd like to point out first:
- It will be online, we will not actually meet up anywhere in person
- We need to choose a chat platform that will allow webcam, voice as well as typing, so everyone can pick which of the three they feel comfortable using
- It needs to be done in a way that people do not have to fill in real life contact information or real names
- Everyone needs to be aware to not give anybody your private info like adress, phonenumbers etc during the meet
Then for the fun stuff!
- I'm thinking about doing a group hatch at the end of the meet.
- We could come up with a date that would mean something to the Tamagotchi world, like tamalover1918 suggested, for example the P1 release date or something like that. Preferably on a weekend-day
- We need to establish a time when most of us are awake (if it's on the weekend I personally don't mind staying up late, but we need to consider the average age here which cannot stay up until the middle of the night)
- We can come up with another fun activity we could do during this meet. Like everyone showing their favorite Tamagotchi(item) or something... I need some help here
What I would like to know from you guys is:
* Would you like to do a online meet like this? (If not, please give a reason why that is constructive so we might be able to change things to suit everyone's preferences as much as possible )
* What online chat platform would you prefer? (Skype and Tiny Chat have been mentioned, but maybe you know a better one?)
* What other ideas can you come up with to do during this online meet? (please be aware that activities should include everyone, also the people who prefer not to use a webcam)
* Is there anything else you think is not included/mentioned here that needs to be discussed?
Hope to hear from you guys!