Tamagotchi v4.5 or Freinds?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bjman8

Reaction score
Hi i love tamagotchis and i wanna get more because i lost my v3 and v4 and i only have v5 , v6 and tamago now and i dont love them as much as i loved the old ones but i wanna know what to get

Tamagotchi v4.5 ?
Or Tamagotchi freinds?

Btw im a boy and i think the freinds is mostly for girls.

so what should i get ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :p

I prefer the Tamagotchi Friends but for you I would recommend the Version 4.5. Yes, the Tamagotchi Friends is kinda girly because of the designs it comes in, the fact that there are more female characters than males, and the fact that you collect jewelry.

If you liked your Version 4 you'd definitely love a Version 4.5. It's got the same concepts except it has more fun games and quirky characters. ;)

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a Tamagotchi Friends (yet :p ), but I TOTALLY recommend the V4.5!! In fact, it's my favorite behind the P's. The Ura characters are refreshing and so adorable!! The games all so mysteriously addicting, plus there are more than 15 unlockable games so I doubt you'll ever get bored :rolleyes: There are many job possibilities (doctor, acrobate, singer...), and receiving mail is fun (I love going to the mailbox irl LOL). It's not needy at all, but not boring for ten cents.

The Tamagotchi Friends is very critiquized and most people regret purchasing it. I suggest you wait until the American wave is out (in June), half cheaper and pehaps better quality?

aw thanks guys :D

Yup ill get the V4.5 i found on ebay a used one for about 40 $ and its in pretty good condition

im gonna get 3 (2 for my little brothers hehe )

And i just got my music star running :D Love it :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NOO don't get a used one for 40$ -_-" you get a nib for that price!

You could get a PC pack :) I bought a nib one for 20$, comes with cute freebies (mousepad, microphone/cradle, CD...) and an amazing V4.5 design!

I forgot to add that the v4.5 is NOT girly at ALL :D even a little boyish. You'll adore that version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back