- - - - -
COMMENTS OK

WarOmni's V-Pet Log of Whatever

comments ok tamagotchi log

• Please log in to reply

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:42 AM ( #1 )

Figured I'd start logging my v-pet progress here at TamaTalk, considering that I've been active here for quite a bit now.

2/20/2014
Right now I have one v-pet running, and that is Digimon Unlimited for the Android.  It's an improved version of the original Digimon Pendulum, complete with online play and barcode / QR code scanning capabilities, and nine Digieggs to choose from.  It was a free app available on Google Play for most of 2013, but it isn't available right now.  I can link to the app's APK file if anyone wants it.

Anyway, I'd like to introduce you all to my current partner Digimon, PrinceMamemon.
pmame-du1_zps0e14512f.png
As you can probably tell, this is the same Digimon that is currently used as my avatar.  He is 24 years (Days) old, and has been through six forms (Including this one).  Not much else to say right now - he's fully grown.  :)

Coming up next post, which should be later today... Digimon Xros Wars Minis.  Specifically the Shoutmon Red and DarkKnightmon (AKA AxeKnightmon) Black versions.

Replies

Views

Started

20 Feb 2014

Last Post

30 Mar 2014

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:53 AM ( #2 )

Heheh, great to see you've started a log here! :D Prince Mamemon looks really cool, and I look forward to seeing the Digimon Xros Wars Minis :)

I would like to try that app too BTW ;)

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:29 AM ( #3 )

Eternal Mametchi Fan - I'll post the link to the Digimon Unlimited APK later on.  I got excited about something that happened early today which I will get to shortly.

2/25/2014
PrinceMamemon made his exit Friday, so on Saturday I began a new run with the Dark Area egg.  Right now I have a Porcupamon with 2 battles and a 100% win ratio.  He's still training hard, as the 2 wins were actually from the Digimemory I got as a parting gift from PrinceMamemon.  :)

The big news is, that the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. Angel app is out for Android devices now.  I have halted progress on the Xros Wars Minis for now while I work on this guy.
Tamagotchi_20140225102417_zpsd40d1bc6.pnTamagotchi_20140225105107_zps70c9cd74.pn
On the left is Ghost Jr (Formerly known as Ghost Angel), and on the right is Marutchi Angel.

The app mode game is a breeze - easy to describe and easy to win.  You get about a minute or so to tap moving numbers in order from 1 to 20.  It's essentially a speed counting game, and it's something you would probably see in Brain Age or a similar game.  Along with increasing the Effort meter, this game gives points which unlock new wallpapers.

Anyway, I will be going for the Twin Angels, and will chart my progress over the next few days.

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:48 AM ( #4 )

Since I plan on getting an Android tab at some point in time, I'd like the APK if possible of the Digimon. Is it the most up to date version? And why was it removed?

And grah, I have to wait for the Tama Angel since I run iOS.... :<

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:37 AM ( #5 )

Sorry for not updating in quite some time.  I've been dealing with some issues IRL, such as an injury that put me out of weightlifting in the Special Olympics this year.  This would have been my fourth year, too.

Anyway, on to brighter things.  For those wondering where to get Digimon Unlimited, you can click here to get the APK file.  It's the most up to date version as of right now, but as soon as the developer finishes reprogramming the game from scratch with new features, a new version will not only be available on Google Play, but also on the iOS and Windows Phone app stores.

Catchup Quickie
As far as DU goes, the Porcupamon I mentioned before ended up evolving into Astamon and then evo failing due to a low win ratio.  I then raised an ExVeemon who evo failed due to care mistakes.  I also managed to raise a yellow Chestnut Angel and a pink Ginjirotchi Angel on the Tamagotchi Angel app.  Which brings us to...

3/18/2014
...my current Digimon on DU.  I started the Metal Empire egg this time, and at this time he is a WereGarurumon with a win ratio above 80%.  I'll be posting pics tomorrow, as I had to Jogres (That's also known as DNA Digivolving to some people) to get him - and that leaves the resulting Digimon with an empty DP bar and therefore unable to battle or train until it refills via sleep.

I will be going for MetalGarurumon from here, and then shortly thereafter will Jogres with another user's WarGreymon (Who that user is has yet to be determined obviously) to get Omegamon (AKA Omnimon).  :)

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:37 PM ( #6 )

3/23/2014
WereGarurumon evo failed a few days ago.  There is always a small chance that a Digimon doesn't evolve even if they have a high win ratio and a low amount of care mistakes.  Oh, well - on to the next one.  (Also, apologies for not posting pics.)

This time I'm running the Deep Savers egg on DU, and alongside it I am also running Androgochi (A paid app from the programmer of Digimon Unlimited, which is available on Google Play for US$2.90).  Last I checked, I had Chapmon on DU and the plant type second form on Androgochi.  In the morning when I get pics, I should have Kamemon on DU and the plant type third form on Androgochi.

I don't have a direct plan on Androgochi as the evolution is so random (A growth chart doesn't even help here!), but as for DU I am going for JumboGamemon.

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:22 AM ( #7 )

3/24/2014
Quick update.  I'll start by showing pics of my current Digimon and Androgochi.

14-03-24-1_zpse1b62391.png
Kamemon (Digimon Unlimited)
14-03-24-2_zpsf57ffae4.png
Plant type - third form (Androgochi)

Kamemon now meets the necessary training count to evolve into Gawappamon, while my Androgochi meets the 30+ training count for a random evolution.  The Androgochi also has a 50% win ratio with 6 battles thus far - all of which were conducted via search training.  Kamemon will not be battling until he evolves into Gawappamon, and will need 30 battles to evolve after that.  :)

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:59 PM ( #8 )

3/27/2014
Quick update on how I'm doing.  There's both good news and bad news here.

We'll start with the bad news... Kamemon evolved into Gawappamon a couple of days ago, but today failed to evolve any further.  There go my plans to raise JumboGamemon or Eldoradimon.  Shortly after that, Gawappamon split and left his Digimemory behind - I can call him back for a battle once per day.

The good news... over the past few days, my little plant that I was raising on Androgochi evolved into Lunamon and then into Lekismon.  The special random evolution on Androgochi (Third form, 30+ training), for those who aren't aware, causes an evolution into a random Child level Digimon from Digimon Unlimited.  Evolution from there relies on plenty of battles... and even though my Lunamon only had a 40%-ish win rate at the time, she still evolved without failure.  Hopefully this leads to her full line as the days go by.

Back to Digimon Unlimited.  This time I am running the Virus Busters egg, which hatched into YukimiBotamon.  I meet the requirements to evolve this little guy into Tokomon.  I will be following the Patamon line from here, which will hopefully end with Seraphimon.  Pics tomorrow of Tokomon or Patamon, as well as Lekismon.  :)

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:44 AM ( #9 )

3/30/2014
Progress on Digimon Unlimited and Androgochi continues as planned.  Right now I have Angemon on DU, and Crescemon on Androgochi.

I also managed to snap pics this time.  Please excuse the quality as they were taken with a different camera than the previous batch of photos.

0330141330_zps38689f53.png
Angemon
0330141331_zps01fa0e5d.png
Crescemon

They should be evolving into HolyAngemon and Dianamon within the next couple of days.  Dianamon is the final form that my Androgochi will be taking.  On the other hand, HolyAngemon will be one form away from Seraphimon.

If for some reason Angemon doesn't evolve, I will look for an Ankylomon on the server and Jogres for Shakkoumon, which if it needs to be done I will have the chance to follow that up with an evolution to SlashAngemon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: COMMENTS OK, comments ok, tamagotchi log