WarOmni's V-Pet Log of Whatever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarOmnimon

Reaction score
Figured I'd start logging my v-pet progress here at TamaTalk, considering that I've been active here for quite a bit now.

2/20/2014
Right now I have one v-pet running, and that is Digimon Unlimited for the Android. It's an improved version of the original Digimon Pendulum, complete with online play and barcode / QR code scanning capabilities, and nine Digieggs to choose from. It was a free app available on Google Play for most of 2013, but it isn't available right now. I can link to the app's APK file if anyone wants it.

Anyway, I'd like to introduce you all to my current partner Digimon, PrinceMamemon.
pmame-du1_zps0e14512f.png

As you can probably tell, this is the same Digimon that is currently used as my avatar. He is 24 years (Days) old, and has been through six forms (Including this one). Not much else to say right now - he's fully grown. :)

Coming up next post, which should be later today... Digimon Xros Wars Minis. Specifically the Shoutmon Red and DarkKnightmon (AKA AxeKnightmon) Black versions.

Heheh, great to see you've started a log here! :D Prince Mamemon looks really cool, and I look forward to seeing the Digimon Xros Wars Minis :)

I would like to try that app too BTW ;)

Eternal Mametchi Fan - I'll post the link to the Digimon Unlimited APK later on. I got excited about something that happened early today which I will get to shortly.

2/25/2014
PrinceMamemon made his exit Friday, so on Saturday I began a new run with the Dark Area egg. Right now I have a Porcupamon with 2 battles and a 100% win ratio. He's still training hard, as the 2 wins were actually from the Digimemory I got as a parting gift from PrinceMamemon. :)

The big news is, that the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. Angel app is out for Android devices now. I have halted progress on the Xros Wars Minis for now while I work on this guy.
Tamagotchi_20140225102417_zpsd40d1bc6.png
Tamagotchi_20140225105107_zps70c9cd74.png

On the left is Ghost Jr (Formerly known as Ghost Angel), and on the right is Marutchi Angel.

The app mode game is a breeze - easy to describe and easy to win. You get about a minute or so to tap moving numbers in order from 1 to 20. It's essentially a speed counting game, and it's something you would probably see in Brain Age or a similar game. Along with increasing the Effort meter, this game gives points which unlock new wallpapers.

Anyway, I will be going for the Twin Angels, and will chart my progress over the next few days.

Since I plan on getting an Android tab at some point in time, I'd like the APK if possible of the Digimon. Is it the most up to date version? And why was it removed?

And grah, I have to wait for the Tama Angel since I run iOS.... :<

Sorry for not updating in quite some time. I've been dealing with some issues IRL, such as an injury that put me out of weightlifting in the Special Olympics this year. This would have been my fourth year, too.

Anyway, on to brighter things. For those wondering where to get Digimon Unlimited, you can click here to get the APK file. It's the most up to date version as of right now, but as soon as the developer finishes reprogramming the game from scratch with new features, a new version will not only be available on Google Play, but also on the iOS and Windows Phone app stores.

Catchup Quickie
As far as DU goes, the Porcupamon I mentioned before ended up evolving into Astamon and then evo failing due to a low win ratio. I then raised an ExVeemon who evo failed due to care mistakes. I also managed to raise a yellow Chestnut Angel and a pink Ginjirotchi Angel on the Tamagotchi Angel app. Which brings us to...

3/18/2014
...my current Digimon on DU. I started the Metal Empire egg this time, and at this time he is a WereGarurumon with a win ratio above 80%. I'll be posting pics tomorrow, as I had to Jogres (That's also known as DNA Digivolving to some people) to get him - and that leaves the resulting Digimon with an empty DP bar and therefore unable to battle or train until it refills via sleep.

I will be going for MetalGarurumon from here, and then shortly thereafter will Jogres with another user's WarGreymon (Who that user is has yet to be determined obviously) to get Omegamon (AKA Omnimon). :)

3/23/2014
WereGarurumon evo failed a few days ago. There is always a small chance that a Digimon doesn't evolve even if they have a high win ratio and a low amount of care mistakes. Oh, well - on to the next one. (Also, apologies for not posting pics.)

This time I'm running the Deep Savers egg on DU, and alongside it I am also running Androgochi (A paid app from the programmer of Digimon Unlimited, which is available on Google Play for US$2.90). Last I checked, I had Chapmon on DU and the plant type second form on Androgochi. In the morning when I get pics, I should have Kamemon on DU and the plant type third form on Androgochi.

I don't have a direct plan on Androgochi as the evolution is so random (A growth chart doesn't even help here!), but as for DU I am going for JumboGamemon.

3/24/2014
Quick update. I'll start by showing pics of my current Digimon and Androgochi.

14-03-24-1_zpse1b62391.png

Kamemon (Digimon Unlimited)
14-03-24-2_zpsf57ffae4.png

Plant type - third form (Androgochi)

Kamemon now meets the necessary training count to evolve into Gawappamon, while my Androgochi meets the 30+ training count for a random evolution. The Androgochi also has a 50% win ratio with 6 battles thus far - all of which were conducted via search training. Kamemon will not be battling until he evolves into Gawappamon, and will need 30 battles to evolve after that. :)

3/27/2014
Quick update on how I'm doing. There's both good news and bad news here.

We'll start with the bad news... Kamemon evolved into Gawappamon a couple of days ago, but today failed to evolve any further. There go my plans to raise JumboGamemon or Eldoradimon. Shortly after that, Gawappamon split and left his Digimemory behind - I can call him back for a battle once per day.

The good news... over the past few days, my little plant that I was raising on Androgochi evolved into Lunamon and then into Lekismon. The special random evolution on Androgochi (Third form, 30+ training), for those who aren't aware, causes an evolution into a random Child level Digimon from Digimon Unlimited. Evolution from there relies on plenty of battles... and even though my Lunamon only had a 40%-ish win rate at the time, she still evolved without failure. Hopefully this leads to her full line as the days go by.

Back to Digimon Unlimited. This time I am running the Virus Busters egg, which hatched into YukimiBotamon. I meet the requirements to evolve this little guy into Tokomon. I will be following the Patamon line from here, which will hopefully end with Seraphimon. Pics tomorrow of Tokomon or Patamon, as well as Lekismon. :)

3/30/2014
Progress on Digimon Unlimited and Androgochi continues as planned. Right now I have Angemon on DU, and Crescemon on Androgochi.

I also managed to snap pics this time. Please excuse the quality as they were taken with a different camera than the previous batch of photos.

0330141330_zps38689f53.png

Angemon
0330141331_zps01fa0e5d.png

Crescemon

They should be evolving into HolyAngemon and Dianamon within the next couple of days. Dianamon is the final form that my Androgochi will be taking. On the other hand, HolyAngemon will be one form away from Seraphimon.

If for some reason Angemon doesn't evolve, I will look for an Ankylomon on the server and Jogres for Shakkoumon, which if it needs to be done I will have the chance to follow that up with an evolution to SlashAngemon.

1/15/2015 - 2015 Teaser
Hopefully everyone had a great holiday season and New Year! It has been a bit quiet as far as my virtual pet logging since Christmas ended, but that should be changing VERY soon... as a matter of fact, it might be later today that I come back to the log with my first true entry for this year.

But what will I be logging, you ask? First, I just got word that my neighbor returned from her trip to Japan last night, and while she was unable to get the Deco Pierces for the Tamagotchi P's, I was told that she did indeed have something for me... more than likely it means I've got a Tamagotchi 4U headed my way later today. Second, I found out that the Digimon Unlimited update is almost finished and will be sent out this weekend or sometime within the next week. In short, the Tamagotchi 4U and the new version of Digimon Unlimited will be the main stars of my log for a while at this point.

Right now my plan for DU is to raise Swimmon first, who was recently confirmed to be raisable in the new update. *Points to his new avatar* As for the 4U, think about the fact that Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate's release outside of Japan is just around the corner and you'll more than likely be able to figure it out from there. :)

1/28/2015
Just so everyone knows, I did plan on updating this log earlier... but a certain snowstorm that has come and gone over the past couple of days prevented me from doing so right away. With that said, I will be updating regularly for the first time in a while so let's get it done! :)
Digimon Unlimited
Nature Spirits - Botamon > Wanyamon > Liollmon > Liamon > LoaderLeomon
Before I begin, I am indeed raising this guy on the shiny new beta release that came out last week. A lot of the new features are not implemented yet and only four of the nine eggs are selectable, but the growth chart and evolution requirements have been redone (Leading to some new raisable Digimon no doubt!) and many Digimon have been completely redrawn. In addition, the v-pet shells are now completely customizable. You are able to use a Digimon v-pet or Pendulum as the base, apply two different colors (Main and buttons / border), and use any of the backgrounds that were previously locked to certain themes.

But enough about the changes to the game so far (There are more coming!)... let's check in on my king of the concrete jungle. :lol:

loaderleo-1_zps1f01560f.png

*Insert Voltron theme here*
loaderleo-2_zps915c412c.png

Robotic or not, all lions love meat.
loaderleo-3_zps65476c60.png

Coming in like a wrecking ball with his Loader Morning Star attack
loaderleo-4_zps500d3ce6.png

Hulk smash?
loaderleo-5_zps319dbe08.png

Nope, he's actually happy. I guess he was just trolling.

Also, in case anyone didn't notice the colors on my shell or was wondering why I chose them, this was the color scheme of my very first Digimon v-pet which I bought right when they were released in the US.

2/2/2015
Rather quick update today.

Digimon Unlimited
Nature Spirits - Botamon > Wanyamon > Liollmon > Liamon > LoaderLeomon > BanchoLeomon
Got BanchoLeomon on the 31st and he's been kicking rear end, training, and all that good stuff since then with renewed ambition. Right now he has more than 100 battles on his record, and considering that care mistakes no longer prevent evolution, I won't be surprised if he evolves into BanchoLeomon Burst Mode before this run is over.

Closing this entry with obligatory snapshots. :)

bancholeo-1_zps817b5f2f.png

This lion rules the streets and helps the innocent, though he doesn't talk much.
bancholeo-2_zps3c23ffc6.png

Falcon PAAA... wait, I mean Flash Bancho Punch!
bancholeo-4_zps1c561d28.png

He doesn't talk much, but he smiles often.

Latest posts

Back