My TamaLog! :) :) :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyTamaGirl

Reaction score
Hey Tama Talkers! Well, my big grown up Kuchipatchi went to the MatchMaker. He was presented 3 girls. Agetchi, Makiko and PitchiPitchi. He loved all of them but he chose... PitchiPitchi!

They were so happy they made and egg. Out popped Moirmoritchi. Oops. Sorry guys. I have to go to school know! I'm gonna press button B twice then get onto the time page then press A C at the same time and let the numbers flicker. That's how you pause! Thanks Lillydale56.

When I got home Moirmo- urgh, What a confusing name. Can we just call it Rose or something? Can you help me with ideas for names? Please suggest something. Any way she had 2 big poops and 1 mini one. She all so had a skull. Once I cleaned up mess and gave her treatment she started shaking and squirming and turned it Paletchi. I wasn't that excited because my Paletchi always turns in to a Furawatchi. Bye for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
The baby is called Momoirotchi ;3 I like to call her Momo for short :D

I look forward to seeing what Paletchi becomes. If you don't want Furawatchi again, you have to take good care of your Tamagotchi when it's a teen ;D

Latest posts

Back