IS THE TAMA GO WORTH GETTING?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bjman8

Reaction score
Hi so is the Tama-go worth getting now?

is it fun ? do people still play it ?

have u enjoyed it ? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tama-Go worth getting? Perhaps for a few dollars. It's usually nice and cheap. :)

Is it fun? Yep, and Shoot the Bug is fun. It has some unique stuff.

Do people still play it? Yep.

Have you enjoyed it? The games are fun. And of course, the GOTCHI FIGURES. The Gotchi Figures are fun to collect and add to it. They add variety and replayability.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi so is the Tama-go worth getting now? Depends on the price! Don't pay more than $25.

is it fun ? do people still play it ? Yep, yep!

have u enjoyed it ? Yep it's my favorite version!

I paid $35 for my Tama-Go, and I still love it! But I think it's a waste without figures, as furbitchi said. To be honest, I found it pretty boring and thought it was a waste of money before I got my figures.

I paid $35 for my Tama-Go, and I still love it! But I think it's a waste without figures, as furbitchi said. To be honest, I found it pretty boring and thought it was a waste of money before I got my figures.
Saaame. I didn't like my Tama-Go at first but as soon as I got figures, I was hooked and it became my favorite Tamagotchi

I personally don't have one! They are a fairly reasonable price but if you want to collect the figures you're going to have spend more money on them so it is up to you :)

And I also heard they are pretty fun

Im Getting 3 tama - go's

The black ones (Should i Get diffrent Colors? but i dont want the purple and pink ones but the wave 1 have screen scratching probs)

And also as much figures i can get (i have about 50$)

And each tama-go cost about 10 dollars and figure is 1-4$

so yeah :lol:

Il take pics when i get it (in about 4-10 days)

Stay Tuned ~

The screen scratching isn't too much an issue in my opinion if you keep up with taking care of it, not dropping it, etc. Worse comes to worse you can try some Displex or Plastx to get the screen fine again. I have the wave 1 white and the wave 2 black. If I want another one, I might get the green.

I like black over white, but that's just personal preference. The wave 2 cut out screen is nice in that I can see the screen better, but it also leaves it exposed to direct scratches, whereas the wave one cover completely covers the screen and essentially protects it. It depends what is more important to you.

Yes if you have figures (i guess).

I have the tama-Go and i find it a bit boring because i have no figures

Edit: You should take the black wave 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back