My tamagotchi is always in the dark. (P's)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PachiNameko

Reaction score
My tamagotchi never seems to turn the lights on himself. The only time the lights are on in the house is if he goes to the toilet/bath/

Is there anyway to turn the light on? It's looking a little grim in here xD

Dark? Do you mean with like a reddish background? If so, that's not lights out, it means the house is dirty and you need to buy some cleaning items. (Vacuum, mop, broom, etc.)

Oh ! ok...I cleaned with a swiffer thingy a few times but it didn't do anything, time to bring out the heavy stuff!

Was the background in fact red-tinted/brown? You need all the cleaning supplies to be able to clean all the rooms. I think the vacuum was the one that cleaned the living room (main room your Tama is in all the time.) Could be wrong, it's been a while.

(@Midorime: that's correct! :D )

There are 3 different cleaning items. A vacuum will clean the main room (Where your Tama bops around) and it's bedroom (Where your Tama sleeps), a blue broom thingy will clean the kitchen (Where your Tama eats) and the bathroom (where your Tamagotchi takes a bath if he/she is red/brown) and a brown soap thingy will clean the toilet room (Where your Tama goes for little poopies XD).

Hope I helped! All items are available at the TamaDepa. :)

-Tamacass

You're right. The vaccum cleaner is needed to clean the living room and the bedroom.
Tamacass, the brown item is in fact a sponge. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm there is no spong in the p's it's called a deck brush or a big broom really that cleans the bathroom.... You guys are thinking of the idl also it's a mop (usually the type of mop used in Japan) that's used to Caen the toilet and kitchen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back