Most favorite tamagotchi shipping?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which shipping do you mega love?

• MametchiXHimespetchi

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • MametchiXLovelitchi

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • KuromametchiXLovelitchi

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • DoyatchiXCoffretchi

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I don't ship it's silly

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mametchi x Himespetchi... ;u;

I really like them because they are my two favorite Tamagotchi characters, and Himespetchi's love for Mametchi was the only reason I started watching the Japanese Tamagotchi anime :p

I also like how Himespetchi's love is actually official and she depicts it a LOT throughout the anime. >w<

JYES SHE IS WONDERFUL! Lovelitchi only had a crush and lost it like really soon even though she had a chance with him she gave it up for Melodytchi I guess :/ I seriously hope Himespetchi is inclued in GO-GO Tamagotchi for seeing her dear love haha

LovelitchiXmametchi forever! Mametchi and lovelitchi from the anime start were the main male and female for everything it wouldn't make sense not to ship them they relate so well to eachother I know she lost her crush hint and it turned into a friendship but I blame melodytchi if she hadn't come they would've just kept a hidden crush anyway though I mean I never saw Mametchi and himespetchi it's like an alien and Mametchi being shipped she's way to annoying as a character in my opinion also I don't even think her crush will lead anywhere like lovelitchis it is a kids show after all but I think lovelitchi and Mametchi should always be shipped.

I also don't know why you guys haven't said this but what about pianitchiXsmatottchi I mean seriously it's the most bond shown shipping I think it's better than himespetchi's obsession as you can see them both likeing eachother I really ship those two.

I wonder if go go tamagotchi! Will have more crush style hints there I mean I know the new character girl must have some form of crush but because lovelitchi is back and I'm sure some japanese kidsicked up on that relationship and the last episode too they might re ship Mametchi and lovelitchi while himespetchi gets a crush on Mametchi still dunno I never saw himespetchi as a popular character in Japan. (Cofferetchi was even worse in popularity though such a shame)

Last edited by a moderator:
KuromametchixLovetchi!

those guys belong together!

Oh yeah, and... um...

MametchixHimespetchi wuve wuve :3

-Tamacass

Furbitchi aren't Tamagotchi's aliens anyway xD but Pianitchi and Smartotchi shipping seems pretty strong ouo and Tamacass Kuromametchi and Lovelitchi is cute since Kuro once saved Lovelin being Lovelitchi sercet by dressing up as her :3

Yeah I also ship Kuromametchi x Lovelitchi oops. >u<; 'Cause I have Himespetchi's Tamamori book and on the back it has Himespetchi next to a heart with Mametchi in it, and it also has Lovelitchi next to a heart with Kuromametchi in it :D

Furbitchi aren't Tamagotchi's aliens anyway xD but Pianitchi and Smartotchi shipping seems pretty strong ouo and Tamacass Kuromametchi and Lovelitchi is cute since Kuro once saved Lovelin being Lovelitchi sercet by dressing up as her :3
Yeah but we are aliens it's like Mametchi marrying tanpopo... Also kuromametchi may have saved lovelin but he is supposed to be the guy that lingers in the shadows and helps others out besides he's a lovelin fan.

If you think about it lovelitchi can't date anyone because she is a idol anyway and if she did date someone as lovelitchi it would be too risky and could destroy her career.

It's odd how Himespetchi and the Spacy Brothers still have Tamagotchi names haha. Maybe they are Tamagotchis but they're from a DIFFERENT planet with Tamagotchis? XD

But Pipospetchi has a crush on Chamametchi and Akaspetchi has a crush on Pekopekotchi if I remember correctly, and Spacytchi also had a crush on Agetchi once so yeah hehe

I used to like Mametchi x Lovelitchi so I don't mind it when people ship them, I just prefer Himespetchi IMO :)

Smartotchi x Pianitchi is good. I shipped them before Miracle Friends even aired just because they're both catlike Tamagotchis who play the piano.

I also like Watchlin x X

That looks funny with two Xs in a row

Spacytchi actually liked himespetchi years ago and now I think he wanted to rule tamagotchi planet with her but I think he got over the crush lol

You know who I ship more than any tamagotchi shipping listed though?

Tropicatchi X jaku jaku man that's one beautiful couple lol!!! I seriously love jaku jaku he's best character.

I think I'm the only one who doesn't know what "shipping a Tama" means, lol... other than sending it through the mail :huh: :huh:

Whups!

I think I'm the only one who doesn't know what "shipping a Tama" means, lol... other than sending it through the mail :huh: :huh:

Whups!
Shipping is a term for pairing characters together.

I'm not really sure to be honest.... Maybe Kuromametchi with Mametchi.

DOYATCHI X COFFRETCHI 4EVER

but i also like Moriritchi X Shinshitchi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back