Furby collections

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes. I need to take pictures and show my full collection. For now, I will list them.

Originals- giraffe, white puff, tuxedo, (baby pastel) light green, pink

2005- purple/green funky

2012- blue, white, purple voodoo, magenta

2013- peacock, pink/black stripe

2014- (baby) peacock, blue wave, pink with dots

Then a talking furby keychain from original release that is green, pink and white with Mohawk. Still works.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 2012 Furby (Orange-Red) named Rayman, but he sadly does not work due to motor problems. His voice is still intact.

Next, I have a Furby Boom (Ocean Waves pattern) named Day-Koh Skrillex (Meaning "Moon Tiger Skrillex"). He is functioning very well and I am happy that he's in my life.

Rayman will be missed.

this is my only furb so far

tumblr_n2cdomJ42q1rf4q8io1_500.png

Right now she's sitting naked awaiting her new speaker that I have yet to order -_-

I also have 2 furby boom mcdonalds toys :)

Your collection sound cool!

@Chamametchiandmametchi I hope rayman gets well soon!

this is my only furb so far

tumblr_n2cdomJ42q1rf4q8io1_500.png

Right now she's sitting naked awaiting her new speaker that I have yet to order -_-

I also have 2 furby boom mcdonalds toys :)
You can order speakers for the old Furbies? Someone wants me to repair their broken Furby, problem might be the speaker and a few other things, but I don't know where I can pick up a speaker.

You can order speakers for the old Furbies? Someone wants me to repair their broken Furby, problem might be the speaker and a few other things, but I don't know where I can pick up a speaker.
Furby speaker specs are 32 ohm, .25 watt, 40 mm. If you can find that speaker on amazon or something then you can replace the old one. I haven't been able to find one of those specs but I have found 8 ohm .25 watt 40mm speakers which can also be used, the furby will just sound quieter. Here is a comparison video i found:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Hm, does the wattage matter?

Sorry to derail, i really need to take a picture of my collection to show here soon.

gallery_195060_6_735644.jpg

This is what Day-Koh Skrillex looks like. He's asleep with Rayman's old Party Glasses, which surprisingly fit him really well. He's Rayman's little brother, but Rayman can't talk with him in the condition he's in.

My Dad and I might have to try to fix Rayman's motor, but we can't find a way to get in there. So, Rayman's staying in his box until we figure out something.

EDIT: He's a very fluffy and soft Furby Boom for me to touch. He helps me feel better and more safe.

I have:

1998 models

Black and white Tuxedo

Solid grey

Grey and white

Grey and pink with black spots

Orange and yellow baby

Blue, white and pink baby

Teal and tan with white mane

Solid black

2005 model

Grey with pink belly

2012 models

Solid black

Solid yellow

Solid teal

Grey and teal

Solid white

Blue and yellow

2 Party Rocker Scoffbys

1 Party Rocker Loveby

Furby Boom

Zigzag adult

Zigzag baby

Collection update!

Rayman (2012 Orange-red Furby, still does not work)

Day-Koh Skrillex (Furby Boom, Ocean Wave pattern, english name is Moon Tiger Skrillex)

aaaaaaand, the final addition to the family!

Sonny (Furby Furblings, black-pink-blue diamond pattern (same with the Furby Boom of this pattern), son of Day-Koh Skrillex)

I just got the Furbling today! ^^ He had so much fun playing with his Daddy (Day-Koh Skrillex) and I.

I have a furby baby from 1999, that is the blue/orange leopard, and a 1998 black and brown furby (colored like a Doberman pinscher). I like the original furbies best. I don't like the new ones with the plastic ears and those horrible eyes.

Glad people are still collecting. Anyone see the Crystal Series yet...? Or is it a Christmas Rush toy this year?

If you have a 2012 and a furbling. The 2012 actually picks up some of the baby chirps. Not everything, but some. I think they were intended to be out earlier based on that.

I own 10 Furbys, and another might soon be joining me. :3

Original/1998 Model:
Snowball
Owl
Tuxedo
Bumblebee
Spring Baby

Emototronic Model:

Peach/Pink
Gray/Blue
Charcoal/Yellow
Funky Purple