Tamagotchi Conncetion v4 or v4.5 or v5 or v6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudyiee

Reaction score
Hello all! Am still new to Tamagotchi and got hooked up recently. Right now I owned a v1 and am waiting to my IDL to arrive.. Would like to ask all of your suggestions..

Do you guys suggest v4 or v4.5 or v5 or v6?

Feel like purchasing all 4, do you think its worth buying?

(btw, im sorry if i posted on wrong section or someone had posted before)

Good question...

I'd say go for a Version 4 or Version 4.5 :) Version 4.5 has better games though IMO.

Version 6 is my personal fave out of the ones you listed BUT it's a very difficult pet so it's probably not the best for a newbie~

Version 5 is my least fave out of the ones you listed. Still a nice Tamagotchi, but a V5.5 would be better because it has two more games than the regular V5. ;)

You'd definitely have a lot of fun if you purchased all of them :D The V6 tends to go for the cheapest and the Version 4.5 is a bit more costly than the others I believe.

Good luck deciding~

Thanks for the suggestion! and yes, v4.5 is a bit more costly than the others..

still cant make my decision!! :huh: just gotten my IDL princess spacy and cant resist the cuteness in it ^_^

thinking of getting Tamagotchi Ps too.. ohhh dear.. need to think hard~ :unsure: :unsure:

v5 < v6< v4.5

The V6 gets repetitive and annoying very fast, basically needing your attention every 15 minutes if you want to become a Superstar. Pretty high maintenance so definitely not for a newbie! The games are fun tho and there are many interesting features. It's also the cheapest connection, as it's the most recent!

The v5 (click) is very low maintenance, however you better not miss the Bonding calls at 10am, 12am, 2pm and 4pm as the growth of your character depens on those. Having up to 5 characters is a very interesting idea, however I feel like I don't get attached to them, since there are so many... I don't feel like crying and neither do I feel sad when they leave... it's also more focused on bonding than on care so you can treat them badly, altrough if you take too bad care of them they turn into ninjas/fat/skinny guys which is VERY annoying, since you can turn the on-screen characters back to normal but not their parents, so in your family book you have ninjas all over instead of the characters you raised... the games aren't very addictive and there are only 4.

I still love this version, just not as much as the others. :)

The V4.5 is my favorite. Every single game is fun and addictive, and there are more than 15 to unlock! The Ura characters are fun and refreshing, even through many are ugly hehe :rolleyes: I love how the growth of your character also depens on how you raised the parent! And the mail feature is always a surprise, with robbers coming to steal your money, the king sending you gifts, snakes jumping out of the envelope and friends sending you love!

I'd say it's pretty medium maintenance. <3

Foods and games give you skill points, which are used to determine what character you'll be getting. *Growth Chart* It took me a while to understand how it worked but it's pretty simple:

On the first generation, odds decide. Then on generation 2 and above, your parent determines what teen you'll be getting - lets say your dad had more Funny points than Gorgeous and Spiritual, and you're a girl, you could get either YoungUraMemetchi or YoungUraVioletchi. Then, lets say your character has more Spiritual points, you get UraVioletchi!!

-

The V4 is very similar to the V4.5. I don't have one yet, but I know it's going to be an amazing version. There are only a few less jobs and games, thus the characters are not Ura. The Skill points are also slightly different but no big deal in that.

Thanks for the suggestion! :p Appreciate it a lot!

Cant decide anything, so ended up, I made order for all 4 versions...

Had to wait 2-3 weeks before my stuffs arrive.. will post a pic when i receive my item B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back