Tamagotchi iD L sceen is acting up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amykola

Reaction score
Firstly, I apologize if this is the wrong place for this! But I'm a bit (very) distressed and concerned.

My roommate (uninterested completely in tamas) asked to see my iDL because she was curious. She tried playing a game with it a few times, then got frustrated and tossed it carelessly out of her hand onto the couch, but it landed on my phone, and when I looked at it- the screen was glowing bright white :0!!! After what felt like an eternity- the display turned off on it's own like usual, and now everything seems back to normal! I am relieved but concerned that now something inside may have been damaged. Has this happened to anyone before?

I am also neurotic about keeping my tamas in pristine condition and treat them with great care- I can't believe this has happened!

Any one else experience a white screen before!??

(Sorry again if I've posted in the wrong place.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry for the spelling errors- I am posting from my phone)

I've experienced this too, but I think it was because of a loose battery. Try open the back case, and see if re inserting the batteries helps. The impact of the tamagotchi's landing on the phone might have loosened the battery. Good luck, and I'm sure if your roommate didn't throw it too far, and too hard, it will be okay. I dropped my ID L 10 times on a wooden floor, and it's ok.

That's happened with me before when I was changing batteries! But hey, nothing to worry about! It's basically a loose battery. :)

-Tamacass

phew, thanks tamalover1918 and tamacass- i feel better now. I just opened up the back and noticed that moving the batteries caused the screen to temporarily go white. That had to have been the issue, the batteries probably shifted on impact with the couch! these are toys for kids after all so I guess they're designed to withstand a little rough-housing :newmametchi:

thanks again guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back