ISC NY/Akai/Angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerman233

Reaction score
Ok so 3 things.

1. Have you ever gotten anything from japan and then it sat in ISC NY? Mine has now for 20 days, can someone help?

2. Whats the best way to take care of the Ketai Akai? I never had a japaneese tama, and this is my first one. Can it connect with a regular V3?

3. Whats the best way to play with an angel? I would like to know, its the one thats in ISC NY for 20 days.

February 6, 2014 , 10:21 pm

Processed Through Sort Facility

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

February 4, 2014 , 8:52 pm

Processed Through Sort Facility

TOKYO INT D, JAPAN

February 3, 2014 , 3:24 pm

Acceptance

JAPAN

Last edited by a moderator:
Q1: The ISC in New York is a sorting facility. Its where international main comes and gets sorted. Now, New York is a big state in the US so a lot of packages usually come there, and it takes a really. REALLY long time to leave the facility. Its normal that its been there for two weeks, did you pick Economy Shipping (SAL)? Then that must be why.

It should leave the sorting facility soon since you have waited longer then two weeks, just be patient my dear. :)

Q2: Ketai-Akai is similar to the V3, in a way. But it has red pixels, characters are same, games are same, etc. I say just take care of it just like you take care of a regular Tamagotchi Connection. :D

Q3: Angel? I'm not really sure about what you are asking but uh....you play with it like any other regular Tamagotchi.

- TamaTamatchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back