Photo
- - - - -

Can Someone Explain The Tamagotchi Angel To Me?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

KuroiNeko-Chan

• kuroineko-chan user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:09 PM ( #1 )

I got the app for the Tamagotchi Angel.  I've been checking on it all day and it hasn't beeped for praise once.  Is that how it's supposed to be?  How do I fill the Deed Meter?  What does AP do?  When am I supposed to praise it?  Help?

Replies

Views

Started

26 Feb 2014

Last Post

04 Mar 2014

daniinthetardis

• daniinthetardis user photo

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:10 PM ( #2 )

Angels do not beep for praise all that much. When they do, you will see your character surrounded by stars - this means they are doing a good deed. When you praise them, the deed meter will fill a little. AP is your Tamagotchi's Angel Power, increased by feeding it the sweets. The level of AP can affect which character your Angel will evolve into - the higher the better. Each character has a maximum AP.

daniinthetardis

• daniinthetardis user photo

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:11 PM ( #3 )

Angels do not beep for praise all that much. When they do, you will see your character surrounded by stars - this means they are doing a good deed. When you praise them, the deed meter will fill a little. AP is your Tamagotchi's Angel Power, increased by feeding it the sweets. The level of AP can affect which character your Angel will evolve into - the higher the better. Each character has a maximum AP.

SheriL

• sheril user photo

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:28 PM ( #4 )

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you, Daniinthetardis. :) 

• daniinthetardis likes this