WHOZ DA BEST PONY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHOZ DA BEST PONY

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Who is your favourite pony in MLP and why? Sorry but I only included the main characters in the poll, IDK how to spell all the minor characters' names. :p

My favourite pony is Pinkie Pie. SHE IS SO RANDOM! :D

Fluttershy and Twilight because they are both like me c:

Fluttershy is how I am online

and Twilight is how I am in real life B)

Actually EMF, you're a lot like Fluttershy in real life. You don't flutter but you are shy. :p

I am definitely most like Pinkie Pie. RANDOM? HYPER? EXCITABLE? INSECURE WHEN PEOPLE DON'T LIKE HER RANDOMNESS? I thought there would never be a character who was so much like me, IRL and online. :p

My favorite pony has always been Applejack. I appreciate any Southern characters who perpetuate the "Southern hospitality" stereotype rather than the "dumb redneck" one.

I've grown fond of Twilight Sparkle too, though. She reminds me of myself with her obsessions with organization. Like Twilight, I have to do everything according to a list and should anything happen to knock me slightly off course of my plans I have a mental breakdown. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like all of them but despite being more like Fluttershy myself, my fave has to be Rarity. I think her VA and performance has a LOT to do with that tho. Dat range!

Twi really grew on my on the second season tho. I was sort of meh towards her first season but I love them all now.

Pinkie Pie. She's my favourite because when I was little I got a toy of her and I used to play with it all the time. Yay.

113771977_amazoncom-my-little-pony-pinkie-pie-toys-games.jpg

Applejack! She's just...~ <3

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are close seconds.

Actually EMF, you're a lot like Fluttershy in real life. You don't flutter but you are shy. :p

I am definitely most like Pinkie Pie. RANDOM? HYPER? EXCITABLE? INSECURE WHEN PEOPLE DON'T LIKE HER RANDOMNESS? I thought there would never be a character who was so much like me, IRL and online. :p
I am Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle and Rarity all rolled up into one crazy, supersmart, fashion loving nerd.

Fluttershy because she's cute and Rainbow Dash reminds me a bit of myself, to be honest XD But then again, so does Twilight Sparkle. i love reading, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back