What's your favorite Harvest Moon game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicBlades

Reaction score
I've always loved this series. I used to rent the original SNES game and play it for hours as a kid. My family said the game looked boring and they couldn't understand how I could spend so much time running around a virtual farm and watering virtual corn. :p

I've only played Harvest Moon (SNES), Back to Nature (PS), and Island of Happiness (DS). Back to Nature is by far my favorite out of them. There's so much to do, but it never feels overwhelming. Everything is easy to figure out from the start.

The original will always have a place in my heart but it's a little dated. Island of Happiness is fun from what little I've played of it, but the touch screen only controls can be annoying and needing to talk to every villager every day eats up a lot of the time you could spend making money.

Anyone else who has Harvest Moon, what's your favorite game and why?

well i love them all, but its between two of them either harvest moon cute, or harvest moon new begining i just love the set up and characters etc of both of these games ^.^

i loved grand bazaar and a new beginning. <3

i loved the concept of grand bazaar, and a new beginning was such a step up from the others, i loved it! <3

The original Harvest Moon for SNES will always be my favorite, probably because of all the good childhood memories that are attached to it.

I've also enjoyed Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns quite a bit.

omg this topic asdfghjkl;' about time. da feels asdghjkl;'

Anyways, I've played a lot already. I've played The original one, Harvest Moon GBC 1, 2 ,3, Harvest Moon 64, Harvest Moon FOMT, Harvest Moon MFOMT, Harvest Moon DS, Harvest Moon DS Cute, Harvest Moon IOH, Harvest Moon SI, Harvest Moon GB, Harvest Moon TOTT, Harvest Moon AWL(SE), Harvest Moon MM, Harvest Moon HOLV, Harvest Moon BTN, Harvest Moon B&G and Rune Factory 1, 2, 3 if that counts. I have Innocent Life in my PSP but haven't played it yet.

So far my favorites are Hero Of Leaf Valley and Friends Of Mineral Town.

I love HOLV because of the set of characters and the upgraded features. Fishing and mining's more fun and enjoyable. It' kinda slow-paced but it's really fun. The only thing I'd want here is a child system. I'm at year 5 and married to Dia. This is probably one of the few Harvest Moon games that offers a challenge.

FOMT brings so much memories. I grew up with this game. Ever since I was 7, I started playing this and never stopped. It was very simple. The characters here are very nice as well and the events are wonderful. You can practically slack off at this game too. This game was the one who brought me to the HM universe.

All of the HM games are great though. Those two just tops my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back