Should I get a Tama go or a V4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeathersTamas

Reaction score
I am sorry if this is in the wrong topic,

Okay, Hey everyone!

Was looking around on ebay and I have enough money to buy either a V4.5 or a Black Tamago

Okay so I wasn't that keen on buying a Tamago but I cam across a NIP one that was pretty cheap!

And then I also came across a used 4.5 (which has a bid on it) and very cheap to add to my connection collection. It looks in pretty good condition and I've been looking for a v4.5 in Australia for ever and it's that last one I need to complete my connections excluding V6 and Tama-go haha

Help me this is so tough!!!

Hey everyone!

I have enough money to buy either of these

I didn't really want a tamago because it seemed kind of like TF but I came across a really cheap NIP on ebay.

I have been looking for a v4.5 (up for a bid) for a long time in Australia and this one is used, and in good condition!

I needed the v4.5 for my connection collection and I am very close to completing it

But then I also want that (black) Tamago to add more variety to my collection! Ugh this is so tough please help me decide

And please provide your reasons!

Thank you :)

The Tama-Go and Tamagotchi Friends are very different in my opinion, but I'd say go for the Version 4.5 because the Tama-Go isn't that great unless you have figures :)

v4.5, because of the same reason emf just said. also, i tihnk v4.5's are going up in price, not sur though.

i'd say v4.5 :)

V4.5, more durable, more fun, cuter characters and yeah, cool designs as well :D TamaGos are really boring without figures though

I really want that 4.5 but the bid closes in 2 more days and what if I were to lose it? Arghhyyny

And then the Tamago that I wanted has one more in stock and I'm okay with buying some figures

however, the V4.5 at the moment is $10 (AUD) but there is a buy it now option for $25

Is it worth it? Haha

I really want that 4.5 but the bid closes in 2 more days and what if I were to lose it? ArghhyynyAnd then the Tamago that I wanted has one more in stock and I'm okay with buying some figures

however, the V4.5 at the moment is $10 (AUD) but there is a buy it now option for $25

Is it worth it? Haha
I'd just bid at the last 10 seconds If I were you for the V4.5, only if the price is acceptable and buying figures is kind of a pain, I got majorly ripped off for figures, $54 for only 4 <_< oh well, we learn things and regret

Wow oh my!! Yeeep, the figures look pretty pricey

I might as well get the V4.5 and hopefully no one buys it all of a sudden!

xD

I'm really glad you decided to go with the V4.5. It's one of my very favorite releases. :D

Lots of luck to you with bidding!

I'm really glad you decided to go with the V4.5. It's one of my very favorite releases. :D
Lots of luck to you with bidding!
Haha! I did end up winning earlier today and got it for 10 dollars yyayaayyay! (8.96) US dollars because no one else bid anyways xD

*My connection collection is complete (in my eyes) I probably will get a V6 in the future yayayay! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back