Regarding Downloadable Content (iD/iD-L/P's)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrchocopocky

Reaction score
Hello all, I have recently (and happily) returned to the world of Tamagotchi. After owning the old Connection v3s, the Music Star, and later, the Tamago, I decided that it was finally time for me to upgrade to a color model. I am currently running a P's, and have an iD on the way.

Regarding downloadable content for the iD/iD-L/P's, I was wondering if the downloads for one model would be compatible with another model.

For instance, if I download a wallpaper originally released for the iD, would I be able to use it for the P's? Vice Versa?

Sorry if it's a dumb question!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately no there is no backwards compatibility for downloads as the file sizes and components are different however, Mrblinky on Tama-zone has converted some downloads from the idl such as games, items etc to the p's you can find them in this topic tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=25940&st=180

Go back through the pages and you will find them around hope it helps. And congrats on getting back into tamas!

Unfortunately no there is no backwards compatibility for downloads as the file sizes and components are different however, Mrblinky on Tama-zone has converted some downloads from the idl such as games, items etc to the p's you can find them in this topic tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=25940&st=180

Go back through the pages and you will find them around hope it helps. And congrats on getting back into tamas!
Thank you very much for the link and info! I'll most definitely be using its resources in the future!

I'm really glad to be back! Hopefully we'll bump into each other again on the forums! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back