Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

STUPID TAMA DEATHS :( ! :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tama tobias

• tama-tobias user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:28 PM ( #1 )

So ive been reading up some deaths lately and boy theyve been funny so: What stupid deaths have your tamagotchis have??

LAYOUT:
Name:
Date of death:
Stupid death
Story:
  • The Ultimate Doomer and BlueCheeseMonkey~ like this

Replies

Views

Started

02 Mar 2014

Last Post

11 Apr 2014

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:32 PM ( #2 )

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I moved this here as its a chat forum unlike the memorial forum.
Keep it respectful and whatnot...
  • tama tobias likes this

hamster0804

• hamster0804 user photo

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:14 AM ( #3 )

Last week I accidently cooked my Morino in his cocoon :( The arrow was in the wrong position (Hot :P ) and I didn't notice.

• tama tobias likes this

KuroiNeko-Chan

• kuroineko-chan user photo

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:33 PM ( #4 )

Several years ago, I had to go to the hospital and I asked my mom to take care of my V4.5, Katie.  She was two when I left.  When I came back, I found a floating egg with wings, age two.  Apparently, my mom forgot how to use the buttons and Katie starved to death.  I remember asking my mom how Katie was while in the hospital and she said it looked like a floating egg.  I remember saying, 'you killed Katie!' and got strange looks.  I then had to explain that Katie was my Tamagotchi and not a person.

Edited by KuroiNeko-Chan, 03 March 2014 - 03:35 PM.

• tamalover1918, Itsumo-nana and tama tobias like this

tama tobias

• tama-tobias user photo

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:36 PM ( #5 )

These are so funny so far

Izzy429M

• izzy429m user photo

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:14 PM ( #6 )

I had a v4 and I took care of her but she was 99lbs so when she had her child I decided to feed it less regularly so it was beeping at me in a middle of a lesson and I didn't look at it and he died rip lucky.
  • tama tobias likes this

tama tobias

• tama-tobias user photo

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:24 AM ( #7 )

Haha oops!!

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:33 AM ( #8 )

I accidentally left it at school over the weekend once. i was in grade 5 then. Such a long time ago :P

Sadly when i got back to him he had already passed. Can't say i was all too surprised however. x3

Itsumo-nana

• itsumo-nana user photo

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:50 PM ( #9 )

It's more tragic than funny. Well last week x.x I had been busy 24/24 from monday to thurdsay, and so had acquired a little routine with my P's and V4.5 (only feed/heal/clean at 8am, feed/heal/clean at 6pm ==> and so on, only the minimum possible care :mellow:  :rolleyes:) and so, on thurdsay evening I felt like unpausing my V4 because, heck the V4.5 isn't needy at all. So I feed it max, it goes to bed, the next morning like a boss I feed/heal/clean all three and leave... at 6pm when I come back, FLYING ANGEL =='

pighat09

• pighat09 user photo

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:16 PM ( #10 )

i brought mine with me to conneticut for my grandparents house. i was at gen 7. i had such a good time at my grandparents house, though, that i forgot my tama and it died. :(

PoisonMookie

• poisonmookie user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:04 AM ( #11 )

My two Music Star Tamagotchis died in a car crash in a way...
I got into a bit of a collision a couple of years ago on Christmas eve and my Tamas had been in the glove box (so I didn't get distracted and crash -__-)
Anyhoo, I kind of forgot they were in there with everything going on and by the time I remembered (the next day) the car was waiting to be scrapped in a family friend's junk yard or whatever. After getting someone to go down there a few days later, since it was the holidays, and eventually managing to pry the glove box open it seemed that water damage had gotten in due to the state of the car and they no longer worked :(
I feel pretty bad forgetting about them to be honest but at least they went out in a pretty unique way and just like a rock star ;)

Edited by PoisonMookie, 11 April 2014 - 11:07 AM.

• tamaninjacat likes this