Where did my Chestnut Angel go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiNeko-Chan

Reaction score
It's my first time running the Angel app and I got the Chestnut Angel as an adult. But now, it's a Twin Angel! Is it possible to get my Chestnut Angel back? Also, I'm a little confused about the life stages. Does it go Baby, Toddler, Teen, Adult like the others? Because my Chestnut Angel turned into a Twin Angel at six years old, around the age my original Tamagotchi Life app becomes an adult. Finally, how do I play the game in Toy Mode? I can't seem to win.

Thats a secret character gotten with perfect care. But i dont believe you can get yoour chestnut angel back.

Angels grow a bit faster than regular Tamagotchis. Kuriten is considered to be an adult, but can transform into a secret character. Congrats! That said, unfortunately your Tamagotchi cannot devolve and grow backwards.

The objective of the game in toy mode is to jump over the shooting star. You can press the middle button for your Angel to jump. It may take a few practices!

Thanks. I liked my Chestnut Angel, though. I guess I'll keep my Twin Angel until it dies and try to get another Chestnut Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back