Yin and Yang Tamagotchi v2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo1

Reaction score
years ago my mum got me two tamagotchi v2's for christmas, (though i'm not positive that they're v2s, i've just always thought that they were)

she did purchase them new in packaging but i've long forgotten what it looked like

photo_zps4c7704b0.jpg

just now i decided to look them up, and i can't exactly find them online anywhere? i'm curious to know where these were made and if it was for a specific event? even knowing what the packaging looked like was would be cool!!

maybe someone else here has the same ones? o:

i'm about 100% sure that they're real because they've always behaved like a normal tamagotchi and have the BANDAI 2004 on the back.

i'm also wondering if they'd sell for any more money if they end up being rare(or im just looking in the wrong places haha!!)

thank you! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
While I'm not familiar with those two shells, I do know that V2s sometimes came in double packs called True Friends packs. I'm assuming that's what this is.

ooh ohh ive seen that somewhere, its limited i think and the packaging was black with flames, ill try to find it :D

omgosh i meant to respond to this earlier oops

thanks for all the replies guys!

i definitely recognise that packaging, one day i think i'll sell mine and hopefully they'll go for a price that's slightly above average?? (they seem pretty rare!!) haha!

It's V2. They were released in packs of 2 and this is literally SUPER rare. I wouldn't sell it because it's THAT valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back