Best cat vpet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could give me advise on what is the most enjoyable feline-themed virtual pet?

I've watched videos about the Nano Kitty (the one in a blue shell, IDK if there are different waves), Giga Pets Compu Kitty, and the MGA Kitty, and so far the Nano Kitty looks the best but I'm not sure about evolutions and stuff. I'm a noob at oddpets :p It'd be greatly appreciated if you share your opinion <3

The nano kitty will always grow up the same way - as will the giga pets kitty. I'm not sure about the MGA kitty, though. If you want a cat vpet with varying evolutions, I think your best bet would be to find a gyaoppi. I've not seen a standalone cat gyaoppi in some time, but all of the multipets should have the option to select a cat, and there's several different types of cat it can grow into, ususally.

With the Giga Pets Compu Kitty, the kitty doesn't evolve it just grows bigger with age. The Nano Kitty has evolution stages. I own a Giga Pets Compu Kitty (round shell), but the Nano Kitty looks really cute. I hope to get my hands on one myself someday. So far the Nano Kitty seems to be a good option if you want an evolving kitty cat. :nyatchi: There aren't many on Ebay from what I've seen. Most of them are used and not new in package. :(

DragonSparke makes a good point about multipets that have a cat option. The Gyaoppi cat has really cute evolutions. As far as I know there is no stand alone Gyaoppi chip cat pet. You can find the cat on the Super Gyaoppi 9 in 1.If you get tired of raising a cat on the Super Gyaoppi you can always try the other 8 pets. :)

I have a pet with a cat character. Its from Kikarin Revolution. (another version of Aikastu if ya will, not quite but cousins anyway) nyaa san you take with you. Its a pedometer pet, simple like a pikachu but with some added material. They have blue, pink and orange. Mine is blue. Its called the Kira Toko, I believe... Its going to take some learning as you go though. Looks like an ipod, sorta, then you can switch the paper behind the clear plastic. (like the tamago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back