Tamagotchi P's - taking the faceplate off

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol_tama

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question. I remember someone said some time ago that they succeeded in taking the faceplate off. BBut I was unable to find that topic.
So my question is: did you try to take the faceplate off? Did you succeed? How did you do that? If it safe?
I want to know cause I wanted to experiment with my yellow and pink P's once I get the pink one. :)

I remember the topic saying that they got the faceplate off by using a knife to pry it off through the opening in the port for the pierces. I'm pretty sure they also mentioned they broke the faceplate a little bit in the process

but no I haven't attempted.

That was me lol I used a pair of scissors (probably a little more dangerous ) a knife would be actually a safer option the only thing that holds the plate in to be honest is four little holes where bits of plastic on the plate go into and an extremely thing layor glue I didn't even break the faceplate just the top of the blue piece of paper that gives the shells it's "gem" effect

You need to take a knife or something sharp and insert it into the top of the deco pierce slot BE CAREFUL OF THE DECO PIERCE PORT!!! It may bend down slightly doing so it's ok but be mindful of it or you'll break it instead of removing the faceplate. The plate should pop out a but on top where the knife should be separating it from underneath. Try to hold the gap with your thumb or finger and remove the knife if done so and then just carefully pull the tamagotchi's plate out.

It's hard to explain and I can't really show you with a video because you'd need to look in REALLY close to see.

Thanks for explaining! I'd really love to try but I'm kinda afraid I'll break something. ;/ Hm... But I might want to try it anyway. :p

there is a person who did it wihout any damage, because he flipped the paper and made it look awesome lol and placed it back on ill try and hunt him down cause he had a tutorial

EDIT: HERE IS THE TAMA-ZONE LINK he made it look kick a**! when i get my blue tama p's i might try it out ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
I just did it to my purple p's! It was really easy and it makes it so skinny!! The buttons are pretty big actually haha :)

baha yup i did forget to omg im a spaz sometimes hehe took me like 10 mins to get to it baha

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=26643

ok so i listened to what he posted and i managed to do it with my second hand blue tama p's, i have a custom faceplate under it and its awesome! yay ill post pics later when i have the time ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back