Angel App Full of BUGS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strangeseraph

Reaction score
This is the weirdest. Chubby Angel just gave me....Twin Angel as the secret character. Is that right? The sites I check don't show twin angel as a secret character for Chubby Angel. They are cute though.

My bugs: random looping beeping noises with no signs that my tamagotchi wants or needs anything. They play over everything, games, feeding, if I don't close the app completely and start again.

Other bug? I have never seen my angels request praise. NOTHING. Not a beep, no sparkles, nothing. No praise needed apparently?

Well, thoughts? Bugs? Or is this just me not knowing how angel works.

I got the twin angels from the Chubby Angel as well, running a blue JP Angel.

Yes, the twin angels can be acquired by taking extremely good care of either Pukuten or Kuriten.

I just got the app and I'm currently observing... if I notice any similar bugs, I will help you confirm.

my chestnut angel took a walk, but only once. it's never pooped either, which is really weird. I've raised three adults on this app so far, only needed praise once.

Mine had never pooped. They went for a walk once. I anticipate they'll probably have some bug fixes to do. New apps always have a few bugs at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back