NEW Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. App - TAP and HATCH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMimitchi

Reaction score
Hi Guys! :D There's a new Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. gaming app I found through a mobile ad on my Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. Android app the other day. It's called Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. Tap and Hatch. It's a puzzle game that acts very similar to Candy Crush Saga where you have to match up shapes to get your tamas to hatch and phase through their life cycle. Each level features a different tama you have to evolve your starter egg into. There are different chapters/worlds. I'm not sure how many just yet, but so far I've discovered Generation 1 and 2 characters. From the promo artwork it looks as if there are characters from Tamagotchi Angel, Ocean and Morino as well. The game artwork is super duper cute. :wub: I definitely recommend downloading it if you love Tamagotchis and puzzle games. :mametchi: :mimitchi: I'm already at level 16. :lol:

Below is a description of the game and promotional artwork that can be found on Google Play

Welcome to the World of Tamagotchi!
Downloaded over three million times, Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. is now available as a puzzle game!

● Explore a wondrous world of Tamagotchi-themed puzzles!
● The rules are simple: connect three blocks to make them disappear!
● The more blocks you clear, the more your Tamagotchi grow. Which Tamagotchi will appear next?
● More than a hundred challenging stages!
● Filled with all your old Tamagotchi favorites! Collect them all!
● Play with your friends! You can cooperate or compete for even more fun.

It looks very fun :D only I can't find it in Apple's App Store I guess only for Google plat members though byway thanks for sharing this cute app with us :D maybe someone else has it or will get it!

This is so racist America, Europe and Asia have these 3 apps while Australia hasn't even got any of them yet I want them soooo bad it's not fair why can't they just release them globally like all apps do even ones that are made only for Japan are released globally.

This is so racist America, Europe and Asia have these 3 apps while Australia hasn't even got any of them yet I want them soooo bad it's not fair why can't they just release them globally like all apps do even ones that are made only for Japan are released globally.
it all has to do with licensing and many other factors.

Also it isn't racist. countries aren't races ;P

It seriously isn't that hard though to license it they had the money for Europe and Asia so why not Australia?? It's lazy in my opinion and completely unfair.

I've currently gone through 3 worlds: Generation 1, 2 and Angel. Level 21 is the first level to require you to remove stone panels. The levels get harder as I go along, which makes it more challenging. Next is Osutchi / Mesutchi 1, 2 & 3, then Tamagotchi Garden. Really loving this game and the overall design of the Tamagotchis/Worlds. :mametchi: :mimitchi: :nyatchi:

I am stuck at level 18. Does anyone have tips for beating this level? Has anyone bought the paid features?

I beat all 105 levels, however, still missing quite a few levels for three stars.

Can anyone confirm if in app purchases will help me? Do they count for three stars I mean?

To hedichi: just be really fast. That's all I can say.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am stuck at Level 82. I will have 1 cake left to drop and 1 move left, and it won't even show the last cake on the screen. What gives?

I'm stuck on level 59. I really think they should add more moves for that level.
I had received free boost items from the achievements I completed. The didn't seem to help much. :\

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that already.

It was an app that came out right after tamagotchi L.I.F.E

I am on generation 4 almost to generation 5 of the game.

It is very fun, I recommand everybody to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back