Petal-Chi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pango

Reaction score
I have gotten a Red Rockin' Rose Petal-Chi and I really love it! I remember to give her plenty of water, talk to her, and play her some music, and she responds with her own sounds. She sings and dances, too. So far, she has sung "Ode to Joy", "Buffalo Gals", "I've Been Working on the Railroad", "Camptown Races", "Yankee Doodle", the "William Tell Overture", "Take Me Out to the Ballgame", and "When Irish Eyes are Smiling". Petal-Chi are so cute.

May I ask what a Petal-Chi is? Could you post some photos? ^^

Um...I don't know how to post a photo. And I don't even have a picture of a Petal-Chi. Anyway, it's a robotic flower that sings and dances.

I'm going to assume it's these:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Looks like a flower version of Poochi, Meowchi, and Chirpichi.

That doesn't look very entertaining... xd (But I do want to acquire a Poo-Chie some day).

My grandma had one... (and everything other musical plushie) I think she gave it to someone with a kid. I don't know what was worse, the dancing sunflowers or that... And this is coming from someone who loves poochi and meowchi. It got so old. It think everything was set on "stun" or attack everyone when you enter the house. (motion sensor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back