TamaTown Tama-Go Figures- Complete List

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amerelie

Reaction score
Hi there Tamatalk!

Recently, I found an amazing listing on eBay selling all 12 of the additional "sold separately" figures that attach to the top of the Tama-Go to unlock games, food and occasionally, items.

042012tamasetof12.jpg

I haven't seen a lot of discussion about the Tama-Go here on TamaTalk, so I thought it may be helpful if I wrote a complete list of what each figure unlocks once connected to the Tama-Go egg.

There are some slight differences between the figures because Bandai released them in 2 separate "waves", much the same as they did with the physical egg. The first wave of eggs was a green egg with Mametchi figure, blue egg with Memetchi and white egg with Kuchipatchi. The first wave of figures are shown in this photo below.
10006182_815140498513783_237593714_n.jpg

The second wave eggs were a black egg with Mametchi figure, purple egg with Memetchi, and pink egg with Kuchipatchi (the one I have).

The second wave of gotchi figures is shown below.

1012940_815140538513779_803449518_n.jpg

There are two kinds of gotchi figures that can be attached to the Tama-Go egg. "Lite" figures which are the figures that come packaged with the Tama-Go egg. The figure that came with the first wave, whether it be Mametchi, Memetchi or Kuchipatchi, only unlocked one game; Cradles. Each of the figures from the second wave unlocked coin catch.

The "full" figures, shown in the photos above, each unlock 2 games and a shop. The shops each have a total of 9 products on sale, but will only show 4 at a time. For some characters, such as Mametchi, the shop is a shop that sells items. As items weren't built into the original Tama-Go egg, the item menu is also accessed by the character icon in the top right of the Tama-Go egg's screen. The figures also come with an additional faceplate that can be placed under the clear plastic on the front of the Tama-Go egg to change its design.

Here's a list of all the "Full" gotchi figures and what they unlock.
#101- Mametchi
Games: Hip Hop and Speed Runner
Shop: Toy Shop

#110- Memetchi
Games: Hit a Note and Panel Match
Shop: Clothes Shop

#120- Kuchipatchi
Games: Flag Game and Vegetables
Shop: Chinese Restaurant

#130- Violetchi
Games: Bounce Back and Man Hole
Shop: Flower Shop

#156- Ringotchi
Games: Monster Beater and Shape Sorter
Shop: Sweet Restaurant

#109- Chamametchi
Games: Panel Construction and Shuffle Shuffle
Shop: Toy Shop

#121- Sebiretchi
Games: Trampoline and Farmkeeper
Shop: Mexican Restaurant

#155- Ichigotchi

Games: Knock a Note and Candies
Shop: Bread Shop

#111- Ponytchi

Games: Hunting and Manhole
Shop: Fashion Shop

#105- Kuromametchi
Games: Driving and Ball Match

Shop: Sports Shop

#103- Shimashimatchi

Games: Gap and Gap and Hip Hop
Shop: Electronics Shop

#131- Makiko
Games: Sound Block and Shuffle Shuffle
Shop: Travel Shop

Hopefully in the near future I'll be able to give you guys more information about each game and shop. I've only had the figures for a few days and I'm very busy with work. Hopefully this is informative but if you guys have any questions, comment them here or PM me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back