DEVIL vs. ANGEL hatch! <3 (logging section)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oddsandendswithlove

Reaction score
heya guys and gals its time to get started on our awesome devil VS. angel hatch. This hatch starts on MARCH, 13TH 2014 @ 12 am (where ever you are in the world hehe )

the following are the people who have enlisted and are ready to go...please note we always welcome late applicants hehe ^.^ just leave your name on a comment below and which version you wanted to run and then begin!

(APPS ARE INCLUDED AS WELL!)

so the list is:

1. Kitt - devilgotchi
  2. Eternal Mametchi Fan- Angelgotchi
  3. TamaP4rty- Angelgotchi
  4. Daniinthetardis- Angelgotchi
  5. tacitcat- angelgotchi
  6. oddsandendswithlove- Devilgotchi
  7. Chii_V2- devilgotchi
  8. Ayame1431-angelgotchi
  9. AmyKola-Angelgotchi
  10. 2pVaporeon- Angelgotchi App
  11. TamaLove- Angelgotchi
  12. dylan1234-angelgotchi

devils.jpg

Rekidai_pimg_10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is a vs hatch I think angel already won hehe

I'd love to join! I'll be running the angel app. uwu

(...psssst... Odds! you spelled my user name wrong ;) )

Is this were we will be posting out logs? Sorry first time doing a hatch :)

heya everyone so i decided to start the logging off by changing the batteries haha :p as you can see its still pretty crappy lighting in my house but i promise after this the photos will be clearer and brighter baha! so here is all the pictures of me getting little PIXEL ready to hatch &lt;3

so this is me changing the batteries:

here is PIXEL hatching!

and finally my little PIXEL was born! and decided right away he was hungry and needed some goodies ^.^

after that we played some games and had a loose then a win yay!

then my little devil decided to trick me! so i had to get after him hehe

Gabriel came down from the heavens for a visit. He said he had some work to do and needed a place to stay.

Hey everyone. My little monster and I have finally arrived. He hatched into a Zukidebitchi. I fed him until he was full, but when I tried to play games, he was up to no good. Twice in a row he pranked me on the game, then I got to play until he was happy. But when I went to check his stats, he got me again. Tricky little boo. Sorry I don't have pics atm, I'm posting from my sofa because a sniffle decided to kick my butt today.

About my devil: I have the white shell, but age has not been kind. The front half has yellowed terribly, looking more like parchment than paper, and it only has one working screw. The other's head snapped off completely and it's now stuck in there, but I can get the back off so I can still play. I don't have an official hard case for mine, so I keep my vintage tamas in upcycled gatchapon bubbles. They fit perfectly and the ball chain slips right through the air holes in the end.

Gabriel evolved and played some games while he was on break from doing his heavenly deeds.

Checking on my little monster again, he needed happiness, but pranked me again when I was playing games. He's got 10 dp after all this pranking.

my angel has hatched (arrived?) my angelgotchi has seen better days, the silver paint on her wings is almost completely worn off, and there is a mark on the back from trying to pry open the battery cover as a child (shame on me) but i love her anyway! ^_^ i'll be keeping her in this adorable little plush case. and, i couldn't resist but show you guys my matching nails ^_^ i'll be back tomorrow hopefully with a more exciting update

5jdlUfI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back