Dreamtown VS Tamatown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchirocks

Reaction score
I wish I got to play on Tamatown and created an account before it closed down :'( But I was playing on Dreamtown today :)

So I was wondering.......which one do you guys prefer? Tamatown or Dreamtown?

Please reply :) I would love to know everyone's opinions!

I can not decide! They were both very interesting. <3 For old fans to enjoy, why not add the new site Tamatown game? Allows the Music tar toys and Dream town! :D

TAMATOWN FOREVER!!!!!! It's the most amazing dream town may be anime related but it's so crappy compared to the fun on tamatown you get to make your own rooms, make music, battle people, dress up characters, collect characters get money and rare items even on older tamatowns which had souvenirs to collect which were better than jewellery lol and ITEMS ASWELL as the collection ones.they are all just amazingly fun compared to dreamtown which has no proper Tama connectivity there is no actual point for dreamtown to exist and it has no mini games either it's just lame!

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer Tamatown Music City. The new Dreamtown isn't nearly as good. I liked how you could play as your actual tama and walk around in a virtual world and make friends. I miss it so much. :(

Dream Town does get repetitive, and soooo girly (you can tell the TF is focused on pre-teen girls...). But I love the music and the characters!!! *-*

I have played a little bit on the Dream Town, After playing I realized that Music City was 100% better. I had 3 Accounts that were fairly popular with gold ranking CD's. I miss Music City so much.

-Puri-

I both enjoy Dream Town and TamaTown. :)

BUT.....

Honestly I truly do miss TamaTown....It was so much fun and I actually meet my friends through TamaTown, which then continuted to YouTube PMs, and then to the Tamagotchi forums. Sadly, it's gone now but I think I would've liked Dream Town more if it was based off of Music City, but just different town w/ new characters.

- TamaTamatchi

^ That's not a very nice thing to say ;-;
Emf and Kaya pls both of you never even played music city and you obviously know that I was joking and I wasn't being serious when I said you must be crazy.

Plus dream town is literally just "omg hi I'm mametchi go click this random piece of paper on the floor and your done".

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure it would've costed the same price to maintain the old TamaTown with new Tamagotchi Friends characters (changing it into DreamTown but with the same concept) rather than making this new one. Or am I wrong?

I miss the old Tamatown aswell. Dreamtown is just a bland click and point adventure. I miss being able to take my tamagotchi out into the virtual world.

Eh, the problem is that people keep comparing TamaTown with Dream Town. They're completely different things. Saying TamaTown vs DreamTown is like saying Puzzle game vs RPG. People have different tastes; I've seen videos about TamaTown and it truly looks wonderful! But it's too video-game-like, and I really don't like gaming. I LOVE Dream Town because it's themed around the anime, full of cute dialogue and personality, and it's interacting with the true characters <3 I think more people would like DreamTown if they'd just get Tamatown out of their head for a minute. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back