Tamagotchi P's/ID L help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaryd_c

Reaction score
Hello everyone :D , i just purchased a tamagotchi p's on ebay today (woooo! :wacko: ) and i was wondering what infrared usb's will work with it? i have a mac if that makes any difference. I use to have an infrared phone that i put files on from my mac to the phone to my tamagotchi id l so i know its possible to do it from a mac. But if i purchase an infrared usb will that work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on getting the P's! They are one of the coolest versions! :D

Yes, USB infrared transmitters do work with the P's... I have one myself; although it's a pretty trickier process and most would prefer the phone route.

One of the members posted a guide with photos on how to make them work. Unfortunately, this is done this using Windows - I am not sure if this works the same way with a Mac.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what ive seen getting a cheapo IR phone off of craigslist or ebay is your best bet. People have a hard time with the USB

Congratulations on getting the P's! They are one of the coolest versions! :D

Yes, USB infrared transmitters do work with the P's... I have one myself; although it's a pretty trickier process and most would prefer the phone route.

One of the members posted a guide with photos on how to make them work. Unfortunately, this is done this using Windows - I am not sure if this works the same way with a Mac.

From what ive seen getting a cheapo IR phone off of craigslist or ebay is your best bet. People have a hard time with the USB
Thanks guys! i appreciate the help :)

hi! i use an infrared phone, and although it was quite a pain at the start (getting all the correct cards, etc) now it's a breeze. it only takes a few minutes to get the files from my computer and onto my tamas. i suggest the phone method, but my advice to you is to check out all the additional things (cards, card-readers, etc) that you may need beforehand! i realized after i bought the phone that i needed a lot of other things, and it ended up costing me a lot more money than i had anticipated. but it's totally worth it in the end ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back