Odd Shaped Virtual Pets - Can anyone identify?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMimitchi

Reaction score
Fellow Tamatalkers! I need your help!

I recently came across some odd shaped virtual pets while surfing the internet. I edited the photos so you guys can see them more clearly.

This star shaped one I found on Jauce.com (Japan Auction Center). The listing just said they assumed it was a virtual pet or junk. The artwork shows a dog on top with speech bubbles on the sides. Could be a dog virtual pet, maybe?

These other three pets I discovered when I was researching Gyaoppis. The picture came from a post on a Russian Tamagotchi Message Board/Forum. They only described them as dog, cat and bunny virtual pets. Each only has a single button on the front and shaped as the corresponding animal.

The animal shaped ones seem really interesting, especially the bunny. I love bunnies. Never had a bunny vpet before, just a real bunny. haha. :mimitchi:

If anyone can help identify these mysterious virtual pets for me I would be really grateful. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen those 3 on the bottom, they are called Q-Pets. They are sold as watches, too, on Ali Express.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tamagotchi-Watches-touch-screen-electronic-qpet-pet-machine-pet-dog-pet-cat-pet-rabbit/865499322.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/handheld-game-players-Handheld-game-consoles-qpet-pet-machine-mini-pet-cat-pet-dog-pet-rabbit/1310875033.html

The single button ones are watches and are touch screens, the others have actual buttons. I am unsure if they're actual pets you care for or what. i want the ones with the buttons.

Only problem is, the ones who sell them typically remove all the packaging and ship them loose, which I am not keen on. Or they sell them in a big bundled lot.

I've seen those 3 on the bottom, they are called Q-Pets. They are sold as watches, too, on Ali Express.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tamagotchi-Watches-touch-screen-electronic-qpet-pet-machine-pet-dog-pet-cat-pet-rabbit/865499322.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/handheld-game-players-Handheld-game-consoles-qpet-pet-machine-mini-pet-cat-pet-dog-pet-rabbit/1310875033.html

The single button ones are watches and are touch screens, the others have actual buttons. I am unsure if they're actual pets you care for or what. i want the ones with the buttons.

Only problem is, the ones who sell them typically remove all the packaging and ship them loose, which I am not keen on. Or they sell them in a big bundled lot.
Thank you for the info! Well that solves one mystery. The ones I posted are actually watches huh. Made me wonder since there's only one button. :huh:

So they're Q-Pets. They sound really cute. Hopefully I can fine one that's packaged. I rather have it NIP as well. :)

Thank you for the info! Well that solves one mystery. The ones I posted are actually watches huh. Made me wonder since there's only one button. :huh:

So they're Q-Pets. They sound really cute. Hopefully I can fine one that's packaged. I rather have it NIP as well. :)
Some sellers on Ali sell them in package, you just need to read the description and ask. Downside is, you have to have good communication with the seller and hope they understand what you're ordering from them since they tend to sell all 3 in bulk orders, so if you want certain colors/animals.... And some might not even have certain ones.

If i ever have the extra funds, I want to pick up a white bunny, a green/purple dog, and a blue kitty. As the non-watch ones.

Some sellers on Ali sell them in package, you just need to read the description and ask. Downside is, you have to have good communication with the seller and hope they understand what you're ordering from them since they tend to sell all 3 in bulk orders, so if you want certain colors/animals.... And some might not even have certain ones.

If i ever have the extra funds, I want to pick up a white bunny, a green/purple dog, and a blue kitty. As the non-watch ones.
Midorime, do you know which ones sell them in package on Ali? I'd like to avoid the ones that take them out of the packages. There's a few sellers that have the virtual pet versions individually. The cheapest has them at around $10 a piece, others are $20 a piece.

I was thinking of getting the same colors myself. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure as I haven't ordered any myself yet. You can contact sellers on Ali Express, it's similar to Ebay in a way. Some message back pretty quickly. I just haven't had the spare cash to go after any right now. If you manage to buy any, would you mind posting a review of them? I really wish to know if they're pets you care for or what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back