Tamagotchi p's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffney

Reaction score
So im getting a P's next for sure! My issue is getting a set and paying more for it or trying to find a purple p's and getting some pierces. Im really not sure which are the best pierces to get if you take what them come in as far as content wise into consideration. i like the coffret but i cant seem to find a list of pierces avail and can the id l an d the p's connect? im sooo confused I want them all of course but i only have about 60 including shipping to spend. The agony of making a decision!! If anyone has personal exp with multiple pierces please help me lol. Thank you!

here is a list of all pierces: https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tama_Deco_Pierce

the p's and ID L can connect yes, i tried it myself

pierces cost 16 dollars approximately i think, and there are 17 pierces, i don't think you can get them all with 60 dollars, a p's costs around 40 dollars i think, but i heard they wer discontinued, so they may go up in price, if they aren't already.

a set costs 65-75 dollars approximately i think, and buying the pierces seperately would cost around the same i think, but i'm not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back