Guys I'm very upset right now T.T

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koakuma

Reaction score
So about 5 days ago I ordered a Tamagotchi P's from CDJapan and it passed customs and was sent to the sort facility then left on the 15th. And it says Today, Arrival at post office then 4 minutes later available for pick up. My address is my college address and they didn't get it. Where do I find the post office? T-T Will they not send it to my actual address? There's so many post offices which one is it at?? I'm so lost and have been on hold for no service usps assfaces for over 15minutes! WHAT DO I DOOOO??? :( :p

Odds are, it's still on it's way to you. I work in the department that sorts mail at Penn State, and students come to our office all the time to report that they didn't receive a package that tracking says was delivered. That's because tracking frequently ends at the post office. The post office should forward the package to your campus tomorrow. If you don't get anything by Wednesday, check with your campus's mail sorting office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay :( That makes me feel a bit better. I just hope its not in the bad post office in this area. There's so many bad reviews it's crazy, but I guess I don't need to worry too much about their bad service. :p

When you click the tracking, does it not say the city it's in for the post office? i thought that, typically one city = one post office?

It only says Los Angeles, CA 90041 and so I googled post office in LA and there are quite a few :p maybe itll get here tmrw c:

LA post or City of Industry? City of Industry is just a sorting facility (that's where it all goes until it gets to BP for me), and if it's that ISC... whatever it is, then that's customs and it'll sit there a while.

Nope its LA post one of them some where... o.o Eagle Rock maybe but i hope its not that one o.e

I was too worried to use SAL but i ended up ordering an extra berry sweets deco peirce just yesterday n i was like might as well use SAL but for my tama i wanted it asap >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back