Angel App Always Dies Instead Of Aging to Teen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiNeko-Chan

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi Angel App keeps dying at the toddler stage. Around the time it's supposed to age to teen, it dies. It's happened almost four times in a row. The only thing I can think of is that I changed the clock on my phone a couple times to feed it making the age counter one day ahead. My original Tamagotchi Life App doesn't have any issues with that, is the Angel App different? I don't know how to uninstall the Angel App, so I'm not sure if reinstalling it would help.

I think it just dies alot. I take great care of mine then it wi just up and die. /:

I've only raised three adults because of this.

I believe you're not supposed to change the time. It might mess up the "growth", and therefore cause your Maruten to pass away.

Try leaving the time and see what happens! :) Best of luck.

I've played both the Angel app and the Japanese Angelgotchi and in both, the Maruten is always difficult and needy. Changing the clock on your phone may be a factor, but spoiling that little guy and checking on him constantly is a must, specifically for this character . Good luck with it :)

I hatched a new egg last night at eight after the toddler character goes to sleep. I should get a teen tomorrow or the next day. I didn't change the clock this time. I'll report back with the results.

I've played both the Angel app and the Japanese Angelgotchi and in both, the Maruten is always difficult and needy. Changing the clock on your phone may be a factor, but spoiling that little guy and checking on him constantly is a must, specifically for this character . Good luck with it :)
I've had the opposite experience. I completely neglect Maruten in order to get Takoten - I find that they are actually quite hardy!

I've had the opposite experience. I completely neglect Maruten in order to get Takoten - I find that they are actually quite hardy!
I've never been able to get Takoten, I have zero luck in neglecting the Tamas to get characters lol

My Angel is now a teen. I guess changing the clock messed with it. Thanks!

Edit: And it died again. Why does it die when its hearts are full? Am I missing something?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have the iPhone app, tap and hold the app icon. It will start to shake and get an x in the corner. Tap the x, then click the round button at the bottom of your phone. That's how you delete it.

Like others have said, the tamagotchi on the Angel app just dies a lot. If it gets sick 3 times, it will die, and with mine it would get sick a lot. I uninstalled it because of this; it's much easier to keep tamagotchis alive on the other app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back