Ashashichi's New Devilgotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashashichi

Reaction score
I'm. So. HAPPY.

Here he is before I opened him! A lot of people don't like the pink shell, but I absolutely adore it!

Unfortunately, while I was trying to switch the screws BOTH of them snapped :< The case can still be opened thankfully, but a strip of magic tape is holding the back shut for the time being.

And here he is up and running! Hatched into a very sneaky Deviltchi!

He's already thrown a pie back in my face and eaten chocolate without my say so, naughty devil.

His current DP is at 40, gotta get that down with some games and discipline!

Last edited by a moderator:
omg your screws snapped! since its such an expensive tama and i would die if it happened to me..if you want to provide me with your mailing address ill send you a set of screws to replace them for free..i just bought a huge lot and ill never need all of them ^.^ congrats on the lovely tama the devils are truly amazing!

omg your screws snapped! since its such an expensive tama and i would die if it happened to me..if you want to provide me with your mailing address ill send you a set of screws to replace them for free..i just bought a huge lot and ill never need all of them ^.^ congrats on the lovely tama the devils are truly amazing!
Oh my gosh that would be AWESOME! I was going to substitute one of my currently non-running vintages whenever I got around to getting the left over bits taken out of the back x_x

I don't have a screw remover kit and I'm too nervous to try and use pliers for the one screw nub thats sticking out

Oh my gosh that would be AWESOME! I was going to substitute one of my currently non-running vintages whenever I got around to getting the left over bits taken out of the back x_x

I don't have a screw remover kit and I'm too nervous to try and use pliers for the one screw nub thats sticking out
sry for bombing er log with comments baha but bring it to the jeweler cause they will take the busted screws out, and then you can place the ones im sending to you in baha just P.M me your address and ill send them out monday ok ^.^

Day 2 of the Devilgotchi log!

All night the bats and fireworks were going off like crazy. It was both interesting and woke me up about twice!

As of this morning, Deviltchi is 1 year old and his DP is down to 5!

Oh wait...

Huh... guess his DP jumped up a little, oh well.

He still seems very happy!

Not much to report today with little Deviltchi outside of a couple more handshakes and more late night nonsense! No changes yet but his DP is down to 0!

I'm really liking this tama. Others said that it was unique but I'm really seeing it now after playing with it.

Three years old, 0 DP as of this afternoon, still no changes and about three more handshakes! I'm learning though that the devilgotchi takes about a week to transform from a baby to a toddler. Really hoping I get pukudebirutchi! I love its adorable little face.

Anyways, here's Deviltchi saying hello!

Also, he was in another case earlier. My pink one :) Oddsandendswithlove suggested I go with the normal cases, but I noticed that the angel case fit just about as well as it did. So I switched back and forth a bit and finally settled on using the angelgotchi case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at what I woke up to this morning!

Aww... He's cute, but I really wanted Pukudebirutchi. Oh well, maybe next time.

His DP also shot up to 70, so whenever he decides to wake up I gotta make sure to bring that down!

Nice to meet you Bakedebirutchi!

Sorry for the delay, but here's Bakedebirutchi!

He is six now and his DP is a little high, so I'll have to keep a close eye on him today.

We've had about four more handshakes! But i haven't seen him do the speech bubble thing again yet, I still have no idea what that was about or what he even said.

So its been a while and bakedebirutchi changed into this flappy fellow!

Meet Debiru Dori!

I was a little disappointed, but he's actually a pretty cute character! He actually cries when you have to scold him for being naughty which is adorable. Though I kinda miss bakedebirutchi's little pout.

As of today, Debiru Dori is 10 years old! A new record for me with vintage tamagotchis!

And I also managed to catch him wanting a handshake, enjoy!

Nice! Very lucky to have that tama, you know. I really want the Purple and White one. That's my favourite. :)

Aww...

After 15 long and fun days, little Debiru Dori said his goodbyes and went back to devilgotchi land.

This was fun :D I think I'm going to hatch another and try to get a secret character next time.

Latest posts

Back