Determine your Tamagotchi's name via dice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXKayaXX

Reaction score
While I was logging on Tama-Zone, I realized I was having a tough time coming up with a name. There were lots to choose from so I couldn't decide. So I had an idea.

If you're struggling finding a decent name for your baby, I recommend you try this method. It's better than spending ages thinking it over what name you want to give it.

Here's how it works:

Choose six names containing up to five letters. Decide whether you want a girl or a boy.

Your six names will individually be representing a number on a dice. Draw out the table like this...

1 NAME 1

2 NAME 2

3 NAME 3

4 NAME 4

5 NAME 5

6 NAME 6

Roll your dice. Look for the number it landed on and the name next to it. This name will become the name of your Tamagotchi. Also, I quoted 2 posts in my log at TZ showing how to do it.

So, starting my V3 again after it's return from its long... sleep. I've got a girl and I have the seven possible names for it...

Waka

Fuuri

Risuko

Remi

Eri

Yuna

Sunao

The other ones are only for my V6 and/or my other ones. These are reserved for my V3. But I don't know which one to pick!!!

Look, there 7 there. I think the dice method is a good way of determining it. It determines the name you will give it. So in this case...

1 Waka

2 Fuuri

3 Remi

4 Eri

5 Yuna

6 Sunao

ANY NAME WITH MORE THAN FIVE LETTERS WILL BE DROPPED. Risuko is not an acceptable name as it is 6 letters.

In the following post showing how I got my Tamagotchi's name I]I threw my dice and it landed on 3. Do you know what that means? It means said:
When I did it with my V6, I had different rules. The new rules are that I roll my dice until a number comes up twice. When this happens, the name with the number that came up twice will be the given name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back