n00b questions about the P's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicBlades

Reaction score
I got my P's on Saturday but haven't started it yet since I was busy all weekend. I want to ask a few quick questions before I begin using it tomorrow.

1. How many P's would I need to own to be able to unlock the secret characters?

2. What would I be missing out on if I can't manage to get those characters?

3. Do you unlock anything for getting all the puzzle pieces for characters added by a pierce?

What I want to do is try to raise a Kuromametchi (since he's my fave) for as long as I can, but first I want to unlock everything I possibly can.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my P's on Saturday but haven't started it yet since I was busy all weekend. I want to ask a few quick questions before I begin using it tomorrow.

1. How many P's would I need to own to be able to unlock the secret characters? I'm pretty sure you need at least 3 P's to get all of the secret characters

2. What would I be missing out on if I can't manage to get those characters? Not much. all you get from them is puzzle pieces

3. Do you unlock anything for getting all the puzzle pieces for characters added by a pierce?In a way, yes. You get to watch a cute little animation, but that's all you get, I think.

What I want to do is try to raise a Kuromametchi (since he's my fave) for as long as I can, but first I want to unlock everything I possibly can.

Do you unlock anything for getting all the puzzle pieces for characters added by a pierce?

Other than the usual cute animations, if you complete all puzzle pieces for each character on every generation, you will gradually unlock a new destination in the door icons and new banners will become available as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back