Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi ID L connection question?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jaryd_c

• jaryd-c user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:17 PM ( #1 )

When i connected my 2 ID L tamagotchi's they both played a game and at the end when they returned to the home screen they both did a little dance and the screen filled with hearts and both got 500 gotchi points? What is the meaning of this?

Replies

Views

Started

23 Mar 2014

Last Post

24 Mar 2014

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:53 AM ( #2 )

Their friendship level ranked something high I think, and when it happens you get money on both Tamagotchis

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:16 AM ( #3 )

IMG_4577.jpg

I haven't run an iD L in a while (had to dig around in my log a bit for this picture) but from what I remember, this is what appears when your Tamagotchi character and its connection buddy increase their friendship level.  You earn 500 GP every time you increase friendship level.  Looks like it occurs 3 times maximum (can't remember what each level is called but it's something like acquaintances, friends, then best friends...something that to that effect) per generation.

jaryd_c

• jaryd-c user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:59 AM ( #4 )

IMG_4577.jpg

I haven't run an iD L in a while (had to dig around in my log a bit for this picture) but from what I remember, this is what appears when your Tamagotchi character and its connection buddy increase their friendship level.  You earn 500 GP every time you increase friendship level.  Looks like it occurs 3 times maximum (can't remember what each level is called but it's something like acquaintances, friends, then best friends...something that to that effect) per generation.

Of course! Thank you! :) xx

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:25 AM ( #5 )

As additional information, the screen text translates to "Friendship Level Up" :)