Tamagotchi ID L connection question?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaryd_c

Reaction score
When i connected my 2 ID L tamagotchi's they both played a game and at the end when they returned to the home screen they both did a little dance and the screen filled with hearts and both got 500 gotchi points? What is the meaning of this?

Their friendship level ranked something high I think, and when it happens you get money on both Tamagotchis

IMG_4577.jpg

I haven't run an iD L in a while (had to dig around in my log a bit for this picture) but from what I remember, this is what appears when your Tamagotchi character and its connection buddy increase their friendship level. You earn 500 GP every time you increase friendship level. Looks like it occurs 3 times maximum (can't remember what each level is called but it's something like acquaintances, friends, then best friends...something that to that effect) per generation.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_4577.jpg

I haven't run an iD L in a while (had to dig around in my log a bit for this picture) but from what I remember, this is what appears when your Tamagotchi character and its connection buddy increase their friendship level. You earn 500 GP every time you increase friendship level. Looks like it occurs 3 times maximum (can't remember what each level is called but it's something like acquaintances, friends, then best friends...something that to that effect) per generation.
Of course! Thank you! :) xx

As additional information, the screen text translates to "Friendship Level Up" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back