Special Connection Characters - iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniinthetardis

Reaction score
Hello!

As you may know, I'm still very new to the world of the Tamagotchi iD L.

I've heard there are four adult characters who can only be achieved by connecting to another Tamagotchi. I'd love to know which they are and how to get them. I recently received my Tamagotchi iD in the post and am waiting for a +C so I can use these but don't want to be resetting them after I've started properly running them.

Thankyou Tamatalkers!

-daniinthetardis

While I have an open and recent topic - I have another question.

The connection between my iD and iDL is simple in nature, much like the connection versions. I know that connecting two iDLs provides many different options - is this true of the +C and the iD as well?

Hi!

I wish I could help you but I'm in a similar situation, i'm "new" to tamagotchis and I recently (two months ago) acquired an id l and yesterday arrived to my post the +color I ordered. Today I'm trying to connect them but I can't and I know they can because in my id l, which is in english, there is an option to connect with plus color. So, perhaps

I can't connect them because them both are in toddler stage?

I hope someone could help us! Thanks!

I'm running my English ID L and my +color and I can connect them in every stage. But there are no different options you can choose, they choose a thing to do. They play a game or they're giving gifts, but it is completely random.

When connecting, for ID L you choose the color plus option. On the +Color you choose the first option. Then you turn the infraright thingies to each other and you have to press the B button on one of the Tama's. Then they will connect.

I'm running my English ID L and my +color and I can connect them in every stage. But there are no different options you can choose, they choose a thing to do. They play a game or they're giving gifts, but it is completely random.

When connecting, for ID L you choose the color plus option. On the +Color you choose the first option. Then you turn the infraright thingies to each other and you have to press the B button on one of the Tama's. Then they will connect.
Thank you for that, I wasn't doing this step!!!! :D

Yes, always press the B button on either of the devices to "initiate" the connection. Otherwise, both will be waiting for each other and the connection will time-out if there is no response from either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back