The Very Temporary TamaChat Forum Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
Chat has been broken since my evening, last night. Suuu.... Until that gets figured out, I figure a forum might be suitable for you guys. Its in Fun Stuff because it doesn't count your blahs and horseshoes. Lol. Horseshoes. Anyways, lets keep the same rules as TamaChat and the regular forum rules too.

No spam of the emoticons because its forum spammy... Its gotta have words.

Don't forget, we are watching you. *grabs a bag of candy*

Consider is a TEST forum.

What kind of flop? Nothing like the bunny hop?

That reminds me of my rockin' rabbit... It still tries to work. Its so old.

You and your skrills. Lol.

I wonder what things are going to be in the Epcot Japan store this year... I always go in there when I go. Maybe I will remember pictures this year. Its an awesome trip around the world, Epcot...

Oh, you and your Pretty Cures. (had to say it. xD)

I NEVER been to Japan. I would LOOOOVE to go there.

Whoop! Hooray for pointlessness! Welcome to our little... Hideaway?

Precure is the pluralness of it, me thinks. Lol.

Epcot is totally in Disney World. I go to that Japan everytime. Lol.

Who's to say that Skrillex actually likes KH (Kingdom Hearts)? This photo proves Skrillex's likeness for Riku (Riku may be his favorite character in the series) :

sonny-moore--large-msg-118722040298.jpg

Yay! Whoo. Chatrooms aren't they blocked by many schools? Mine were...

Lol. Fun.

I deleted my good game of Kingdom Hearts 1. :( I am in Wonderland again. I can go elsewhere but I haven't played it in years. I am still mad at myself for deleteing my good game. Oh well. I beat my GBA Kingdom Hearts. Haven't played any other K.H. Games.

That is further then me. XD. I really did like it. When I first played it, my tv screen didn't really show the heartless. Found out the brightness option helps a lot. Hahaha.

Makes me want to play my retro games. Original Atari we have still works... Lol.

LOL. and guess what? Skrillex plays Minecraft (no joke! he doesn't get to play it as much...) YUSH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back