Devilishly angry Gorippa?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokus

Reaction score
Hi, I figured this is neither a problem or a glotch, but it is defineatly an animation that freaks me out, so I decided to ask about it here.

On my new tamafure(<3), gorippa does different activities and expressions on the home screen. This morning I noticed she was sleeping with the lights on, so I clicked the A button aiming to serch for a lights-off function.

Accidently, she woke up at once, and she looked really tired. I played a few games with her, and tried to figure out something new about this intresting tama, and when I returned to the home screen, she was doing her standard hopping-about-animation, except with a super scary face! o_O

Her eyes ar slanted like on some devilgotchi character, even when she smiles! Why? Is she mad that I woke her up, or should I discipline her or something? (Is that even possible, lol?)

I have a picture of her here: https://s1343.photobucket.com/user/chili_jokus/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsd8403dd0.jpg.html?src=wap

No, it's just the way she smiles (or I think she is smiling). I never had Gorippatchi on any of my Tamas (only the Tama-Go), so...

Thanks, but she really looks very different from this usually. This was only a momentarily change. When I came home from school today, she was back to normal. Whatever the devil-face was, it was at leaat not her regular expression. Thanks anyway.

Woah, scary
mother_of_god_by_addmedia-d78ipdz.gif

Well if you accidentally woke her up, I'd assume she looks like them from being annoyed about being woken up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back